Author Topic: yo wuts up wit dis karma shit  (Read 715 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: yo wuts up wit dis karma shit
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2005, 10:12:27 PM »
if u dont feel that nas is among the greats then thats coo thas ur opinion
See its all a matter of opinion,so what the fuck is your problem wit me thinkin about M.O.P like that???Ok,maybe they're not on the same status as Nas,but in my eyes,they're always gonna have a very high & well respected status in hip hop.See I wasnt the first to get butthurt cause of someone's else opinion,you was.So dont fuckin blame this shit on me or something.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2005, 10:33:58 PM »
Ok,maybe they're not on the same status as Nas

there u finally admit that im right and ur wrong. wasnt so hard was it. next time do this b4 u get ur panties in a bunch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 10:37:40 PM »
Ummm...no.You was the first to get butthurt cause of someone's opinion on a message board,lol,you're pathetic.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2005, 10:40:05 PM »
Ummm...no.You was the first to get butthurt cause of someone's opinion on a message board,lol,you're pathetic.

nah actually i was the 1 who 1st said that mop aint on nas level. then u and that nigga jome hopped on my jock 4 that sayin mop r legends and they got a army of classics and that they up there wit nas. so i was like fuck u niggas dont know shit. and then now u admit that they aint on nas level. so i stated my shit 1st and u were da 1 gettin booty hurt. i jus proved u wrong tho so its all gravy. dickrider.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2005, 10:44:55 PM »
Do you know the difference between an insult & a argument???Thought so ::) You're getting mad at other people's opinions in other threads,fuck,I dont have to continue you sorry piece of shit.lmao at callin everyone out on a message board.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2005, 10:47:08 PM »
nigga dont get ur panties wet. i said it was all gravy. u jus gettin butthurt. u gotta take that mop dick out yo mouth and just take a deep breath n relax like dat nigga jome did.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2005, 10:57:35 PM »
You constantly keep on contradicting yourself.You said its all gravy & in the same post you called me a dickrider.What the fuck did you expect???

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2005, 10:59:15 PM »
WOW who gives a fuck?

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2005, 11:00:08 PM »
Someone's gettin' gunned down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2005, 11:01:16 PM »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2005, 11:06:21 PM »
You constantly keep on contradicting yourself.You said its all gravy & in the same post you called me a dickrider.What the fuck did you expect???

i expect u 2 untwist and dry up those panties

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2005, 01:52:12 AM »
lil jay is hating on me..he got butt hurt when i said red cafe shit was garbage..well i will now dedicate my time making sure your karma gets to 0 lil jay

LOL seriously, go out and get laid dude. it wasnt what you said, it was the way you said it. ever heard of constructive criticism? guess not you little punk

« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 01:55:14 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2005, 03:04:23 AM »
well since u like negative karma so much I gave u one more  :-* , prop for sgv, ill get u positive again !

Thirteen

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2005, 07:59:22 AM »
well since u like negative karma so much I gave u one more  :-* , prop for sgv, ill get u positive again !

lol impossilbe... SGV can stop posting for a year and people would still diss him

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2005, 09:48:22 AM »
lil jay is hating on me..he got butt hurt when i said red cafe shit was garbage..well i will now dedicate my time making sure your karma gets to 0 lil jay

LOL seriously, go out and get laid dude. it wasnt what you said, it was the way you said it. ever heard of constructive criticism? guess not you little punk

:laugh: :nahnah: