Author Topic: gaza  (Read 193 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

gaza
« on: August 17, 2005, 06:34:06 PM »
what yall niggas think about the shit goin down there? niggaz is bettin buccwild

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: gaza
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 10:24:12 PM »
lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 10:45:50 PM »
nah nigga that shit aint funny shits gettin crazy out there. u know how dem mazel tov niggas jacked the land and kicked them arabs off. and then they gave that land 2 the arabs but them jewish niggas kept comin and livin on the arab niggas land. so now the jewish ariel guy said them niggas gotta get the fuck up outta there so they can make peace wit them arabs. so now the jewish dudes livin on dat arab land gettin all mad n crazy cuz they bein kicked out they homes but i guess its karma n shit cuz thas what they did 2 dem arabs in da 1st place. anyways da jewish niggas still holdin on 2 westbank which is like the main land for the arab niggas. like over 200000 jewish homies be livin there. shits gonna go down.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 10:46:47 PM »
lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 03:51:27 AM »
yea 8000 thousand jewish settlers with the best land compared with 1 and half million palestinians in an open air prison, jews could never hold it forever theres not enough room its only about 10km long

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 04:51:16 AM »
nah nigga that shit aint funny shits gettin crazy out there. u know how dem mazel tov niggas jacked the land and kicked them arabs off. and then they gave that land 2 the arabs but them jewish niggas kept comin and livin on the arab niggas land. so now the jewish ariel guy said them niggas gotta get the fuck up outta there so they can make peace wit them arabs. so now the jewish dudes livin on dat arab land gettin all mad n crazy cuz they bein kicked out they homes but i guess its karma n shit cuz thas what they did 2 dem arabs in da 1st place. anyways da jewish niggas still holdin on 2 westbank which is like the main land for the arab niggas. like over 200000 jewish homies be livin there. shits gonna go down.

arab niggas ?? jewish niggas ??

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 05:04:42 AM »

arab niggas ?? jewish niggas ??
Lol, Lmao. we have just had a Middle East history lesson, ghetto style.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 01:04:41 PM »
yo im tellin u niggas this is just a very small part. them arabs r gonna want their westbank land too and theres like over 200000 jewish niggas livin there. i bet u theres gonna be sum crazy shit goin down in israel like they gonna kick the government out and put in sum crazy guy wit a big ass beard whos just gonna wanna kill all dem arabs and give all the land 2 the jews. then the arabs r gonna go buccwild again. oh and the jews r gonna get buccwild too and start goin to the arab land and kill the arabs. these muhfuckas out there r crazy.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 01:46:21 PM »
u know how dem mazel tov niggas jacked the land and kicked them arabs off.
lmao,this has got to be someones alias
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 01:48:24 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 02:54:29 PM »
u know how dem mazel tov niggas jacked the land and kicked them arabs off.
lmao,this has got to be someones alias

nigga u da motherfuckin alien im a citizen

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 10:25:25 AM »
i made your girl strip like gaza nigger.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 12:32:16 PM »
The situation will be solver sooner rather than later, I think it is only a matter of time before the East of Jerusalem and the West Bank is given back. If, let's say, Sharon is voted out in the next election and a more extreme/hardline Jewish politician steps in and try's to take the land back then, as you say, "shit would go down".

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 03:48:37 PM »
i don't think the lukid party will win the next election, their labour party is bigger i think they'll take power but it gets kinda fucked up cos they have coalition governments.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 04:44:28 PM »
Maybe someone should show the people living around the strip proof that their religions are bullshit, after they go through a soul shattering examination of themselves theyll probably realize how ridiculous all the violence is. I'm not saying religion is bad, unless of course, ur middle eastern. they need to get their shit together.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 03:00:06 PM »
I'm not saying religion is bad, unless of course, ur middle eastern. they need to get their shit together.
lmao