Author Topic: iraq  (Read 176 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

iraq
« on: August 17, 2005, 06:38:03 PM »
damn shits crazy there. niggaz blowin up shit everyday. fucked up mayne all these innocent ppl dyin n shit. they jus showed this 1 nigga who works 4 the bomb squad and he difused over 100 bombs. nigga only gets paid 330 bux a month. he said he doin it 2 help his country. now thas a real nigga.

J Bananas

Re: iraq
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:07:18 PM »
ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKA DO YOU SPEAK IT?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 07:11:45 PM »
ya man they real g's to dem the ghettoz wont be dat dangerous man imean anythings better than land mines and bombs going off every morning in yo neighbourhood

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 07:18:41 PM »
its a fucked up statistic but a black man that is 18- 25 years old has a better chance of getting killed living in NYC or LA than being in iraq

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 07:38:56 PM »
ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKA DO YOU SPEAK IT?

i type how i talk muthafucka. if u wanna start correctin me then spell it motherfucker not muthafucka. u fuckin wigger.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 07:55:10 PM »
^^^
look whos talking, it's chill man, everyone here is mostly white you dont have to front like u do around black kids.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 10:31:56 PM »
^^^
look whos talking, it's chill man, everyone here is mostly white you dont have to front like u do around black kids.

Oh in that case I do apologize sir.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 06:11:13 AM »
Every American who went to Iraq decided to go.. noone forced him, which would make the situation hella different. Them niggas know what they put themselves in.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 07:33:06 AM »
Every American who went to Iraq decided to go.. noone forced him, which would make the situation hella different. Them niggas know what they put themselves in.
no they choose to join the army and the army sent them there whether they like it or not, which is fair enough, all those people bitching about their children or people bitching about doing service. What the fuck do they expect they choose the job and signed over their life to the army, they only have themselves to blame if they disagree with the war, because they've already pledged their support for the governements decisions wherever it may take them.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 07:34:18 AM »
^ word... fuck being cannon fodder!

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 07:32:38 PM »
fuckin' George Bush  :grumpy: :eh: