Author Topic: Anyone dislocate their shoulder before?  (Read 925 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: Anyone dislocate their shoulder before?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2005, 10:42:20 PM »
u said it was a fight nigga. a fight involves 2 ppl. u didnt do shit except get knocked the fuck out.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2005, 10:51:46 PM »
lol ^^^

but i can relate to u cuz im the only chill muthafuck in my family my lil bro is a hot tempered asshole of the family and my dad.... well... hes da crazy tempered one and my mom shes chillin most of the time

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2005, 10:52:24 PM »
If it's really bad, you should see a doctor. Apply ice packs.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2005, 11:01:45 PM »
I've never dislocated, fractured, or broken anything.

Just rip a couple lines of yay and everything will go numb. You'll be fine.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 11:03:05 PM »
u said it was a fight nigga. a fight involves 2 ppl. u didnt do shit except get knocked the fuck out.

lol I can't really argue with that.

It's not that bad. The worst thing I've ever experienced was a torn groin. I don't ever wanna go through that again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 11:08:07 PM »
ayo i was jus messin wit that post lol but on the realz tho i hope that shit gets better. best see a doc soon tho.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2005, 11:08:33 PM »

It's not that bad. The worst thing I've ever experienced was a torn groin. I don't ever wanna go through that again.

wow den u better hope dat u dont break your kneecap or dislocate any vetebrates 

Throwback

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 12:32:15 AM »
man that hurts ehh.

i once dislocated my knee playing soccer. total agony.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005, 12:45:08 AM »
God damn this shit is hurting like a bitch now. It's gettin all stiff.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2005, 12:47:41 AM »
ive pulled all tha muscles in my neck which was worth pain ive felt couldnt move my neck at all or would have the most fucked up pain hit ya.. and also when i went to tha hospital i had to geta pain killer injected into my fuckin ass by the bid nurse for some reason.. i wernt to happy bout that for sure...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2005, 12:48:27 AM »
man that hurts ehh.

i once dislocated my knee playing soccer. total agony.

ya i got 3 screws in my knee well im still a normal kid though and i still play soccer it doesnt hurt except when the other teams defenders call me terry fox fuck em  >:(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2005, 01:04:11 AM »
it'll be alright man, you'll survive. Peoples are always quick to dramatise, my father is doctor, ive never been trippin about anyshit. Last spring i was playing football for my school and a fool just felt on my knee, all the ligaments were torn, the leg was fucked up and all that, i wasn't feeling my leg no more. you could see this shit move with the wind. i call my father and he told me come home, ill check dat. the problem was that i drive a manual car, so it was like a suicidal thing to drive with only one leg but i did it. now i must wear this metalic shit on my leg all day long, i gotta do exercise and shit. And i didn't dramatise for that, your shoulder be aight, trust me. they'll check you with some x-rays and shit, give you some pills if it hurts to relief the pain, taht's all

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2005, 01:06:19 AM »
it'll be alright man, you'll survive. Peoples are always quick to dramatise, my father is doctor, ive never been trippin about anyshit. Last spring i was playing football for my school and a fool just felt on my knee, all the ligaments were torn, the leg was fucked up and all that, i wasn't feeling my leg no more. you could see this shit move with the wind. i call my father and he told me come home, ill check dat. the problem was that i drive a manual car, so it was like a suicidal thing to drive with only one leg but i did it. now i must wear this metalic shit on my leg all day long, i gotta do exercise and shit. And i didn't dramatise for that, your shoulder be aight, trust me. they'll check you with some x-rays and shit, give you some pills if it hurts to relief the pain, taht's all

Word man. I've tore some ligaments in my knee and I just got a knee brace and after a few months i was fine. I just try to stay away from the doc unless i gotta go. I've never even been in the hospital or nothin'.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 01:12:39 AM »

Once i got in a REAL fight and got a dislocated vertebrae... fuckin had to be in the hospital for a week while they were stretchin my neck so my vertebrate went back into place. I had to wear a neckbrace for like a month after that... This was back in the day though, so my neck is up and running again
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 01:14:25 AM »

Once i got in a REAL fight and got a dislocated vertebrae... fuckin had to be in the hospital for a week while they were stretchin my neck so my vertebrate went back into place. I had to wear a neckbrace for like a month after that... This was back in the day though, so my neck is up and running again

wtf they were stretching your neck  haha me they jus gave me a neckbrace to sport for 8 weeks