Author Topic: Eminem taken to court by Aunt and Uncle  (Read 172 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Eminem taken to court by Aunt and Uncle
« on: August 17, 2005, 08:52:04 PM »
Superstar rapper Eminem has been hit with a lawsuit by his aunt and uncle in an unusual claim filed in Macomb County Court, a lawyer confirmed with AllHipHop.com.

Jack and Betti Schmitt claim that they sold their Missouri home because the Detroit rapper wanted to maintain family ties. The lawsuit says that Eminem built the Schmitt’s a home and promised to pay them $100,000 per year.

The lawsuit further states that the rapper refuses to put the title in the Schmitt's name and that he has fallen short on his promise to pay them the $100,000.

The couple is seeking at least $25,000, as the Macomb County Circuit Court handles all civil cases involving at least that amount.

They are represented by Kevin Green, an attorney in Shelby Township, Michigan. Green confirmed the lawsuit with AllHipHop.com, but declined further comment.

The rapper recently cancelled his European leg of the "Anger Management 3" tour due to exhaustion and other related medical issues.

Interscope confirmed the rapper was being treated for various medical ailments, but none were specifically named.

Representatives for Eminem did not have comments as of press time.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4733

WestCoasta

Re: Eminem taken to court by Aunt and Uncle
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 09:00:59 PM »
dude has got a "Shady" family  :laugh:

Hittman2001

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 09:05:36 PM »
Is this the Aunt that was in the up in smoke DVD where is telling the camera that she is the only that stuck with him through the bullshit he had gone through?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 10:58:58 PM »
yeah he prob pissed her off too like people who buy his tickets for his shows  >:(
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 11:00:30 PM »
shit man fame aint shit if u get taken to court by ur aunt and uncle wait no u still get bitches

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 11:08:38 PM »
Ah, the price of fame.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 11:14:08 PM »
^^^ shit, give it to me, Eminem has got plenty of millions, plenty, he could piss on $100,000 and have fun while doing it

with all the bitchez and the money, I'd gladly take lawsuits, I guess I'd just accept that it came with the territory

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 12:54:51 AM »
he shood have them assassinated

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 04:55:27 PM »
so....he built them a HOUSE.....and when he decides to stop GIVING them 100,000 dollars a year, they sue him?

fuckineh
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 12:18:41 AM »
The family is getting weird everyday.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 12:49:59 AM »
so he promised 100,000 a year and a house....they got the house....and they are suing for...25,000? seem a little odd?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 05:16:56 AM »
man all his family are full of money grabbing bitches who want something for nothing, so he did give them money n shit but they weren't happy it was enough so they sue him?his family are crazy white trash if was em i'd sever all ties with everyone except maybe his brother.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 05:46:44 AM »
so he promised 100,000 a year and a house....they got the house....and they are suing for...25,000? seem a little odd?

my guess is they need money to live on.. if they moved they coulda left jobs n friends n all sorts..