Author Topic: Let me "maketh clear" WITH FACTS what I mean when I tell you I'm a slave  (Read 365 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Assalamulaikum. 

Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Allah's slave, Abdul-Infinite.  What do I mean when I say I am Allah's slave.  I am simply saying that the created is a slave to the Creator.  We are all slaves to the laws of the Creator.  You can not be free enough not to breathe, you can not be free enough not to die.  When you are hungry, you will go to the ends of the Earth to find food and sustanance.  Thus, we are all slaves to the laws that have been put forth by our Creator. 

I am a slave to that which holds the seven universes in His hand.  The one who controls every atom, even the subatomic components, everywhere in the greater universe.  You know, it would take us 32 billion years just to count one quintillion of the stars (more than the age of our universe, so undoubtedly I am a slave to the One who existed before this universe and created everything therein.  Verily, stated in the Noble Qu'ran 10:61Not even an atom's weight is out of your Lord's control, be it in the heavens or the earth.  Nor is there anything smaller than an atom, or larger, that is not recorded in a profound record.  Verily, all creation is his.  The ones who recognize this recieve a great promise from their Creator in the Qu'ran, the promise is this, 5:69, 2:62"Surely those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the Converts; anyone who Believes in God, the last day, and leads a righteous life, will recieve their recompense from their Lord; they have nothing to fear nor will they grieve.

I call myself Allah's slave[/i] and maybe this is what causes ya'll to get it twisted.  Allah is the Arabic word for Creator and maybe you are confused by the Arabic.   But the Arabic is necassary because Arabic is the most efficient language on the planet.   For example, the word "they" in English does not tell you if they are males or females.  In Arabic there is a they for males, a they for females, a they for 2 males, a they for 2 females, a they for a mixed group, and so on and so forth.  This is just one example.  And it is the rhythmatic style with which the Qu'ran was revealed, that allowed the people of Arabia to memorize the Qu'ran and perserve it, so that it was never to be corrupted!  Even today, you can go to any masjid throughout the world, and you are likely to find a Muslim or Muslims who have memorized the whole Qu'ran in it's entirety.  With no other book can you accomplish such a thing.

They next thing that might be the cause of ya'll gettin it twisted is that ya'll think that Islam is a new religion.  It is no such thing.   This religion of submission been in existence since the first man, and Abraham is reproted in the Qu'ran to state openly that this is the religion of submission.  3:19"The only religion approved by God is "Submission".  Ironically, those who have received the scripture are the ones who dispute this fact, despite the knowledge they have received, due to jealousy.  For such rejectors of God's revelations, God is most strict in reckoning."  Muhammad, did not bring a new religion, but he is a follower of Abraham.  16:123"Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist, he never was an idol worshipper.

Lastly, let me just remind that the Noble Qu'ran has teaches us not to pass by those who are engaged in the remembrance of the Lord.  Do not pass by them chasing after the pomp and glitter of this life.  But seek knowledge of your Lord.  Do not be jealous of others, but give of yourself openly and in secret.  And verily, the gift given in secret is better for us than what is done in the open.  The one who gives in secret does it purely to please his Lord, and he knows that his Lord is watching.  Call to the Oneness of the Creator.   This is the way of life that is accepted by God (Allah).   

I ask Allah for forgiveness from any error that I may have made, for verily man is imperfect and therefore surely I am imperfect in my interpretation of Allah's words that he has placed in the Qur'an, I also seek refuge with Allah from wasting your time.  Assalamulaikum.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 04:21:22 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

so.... what if I dont live life like a house negro, is there some kind of like devil god i can be down with? maketh

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
so.... what if I dont live life like a house negro, is there some kind of like devil god i can be down with? maketh

Actually, our slavery to the Creator is not something that bemeans us or puts us down, but it raises us.  When one submits himself to the will of the Creator, then he can no longer be manipulated into following the "created things" that have no real power to benefit him.   All of your priorities and affairs will be put into order.  And then through effot we will see the friuts of our work, Allah willing.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

Actually, our slavery to the Creator is not something that bemeans us or puts us down, but it raises us.  When one submits himself to the will of the Creator, then he can no longer be manipulated into following the "created things" that have no real power to benefit him.   All of your priorities and affairs will be put into order.  And then through effot we will see the friuts of our work, Allah willing.

Who is the opposite of Allah?

J Bananas

Haha your saying we should all become drones that work towards one cause. Thats not how the world works, you need conflict, its what makes up life. reguardless of whether its postive or negative. just because you need to sort your life out doesnt mean everyone else has to.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

There is no opposite of Allah.  Nothing can be compared with Allah and nothing can compete with Allah.  Allah is the Creator of All the Systems of Knowledge, He is the First, the Last, the Eternal, Absolute, and all things are his and amongst his diminion.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do u know how to  levitate?? coz im taking some lessons and dats the type of talk the instructor has of creater and  putting shit down

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

There is no opposite of Allah.  Nothing can be compared with Allah and nothing can compete with Allah.  Allah is the Creator of All the Systems of Knowledge, He is the First, the Last, the Eternal, Absolute, and all things are his and amongst his diminion.

He's talking about the evil that exists in the world. Christianity has God and Satan.

Sikotic™

Interesting read, man. Thanks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da Flamboyant 1

yo i didnt read ur post it was 2 long n shit but damn nigga didnt u know slavery ended a long ass time ago u dont gotta put urself through this. the white man cant force that shit on us no more.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let me "maketh clear" WITH FACTS what I mean when I tell you I'm a slave
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 01:27:21 AM »
yo i didnt read ur post it was 2 long n shit but damn nigga didnt u know slavery ended a long ass time ago u dont gotta put urself through this. the white man cant force that shit on us no more.
lol,he is the whiteman...by the way start reading topics before you reply

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 01:35:26 AM »
lol,he is the whiteman...by the way start reading topics before you reply

dis nigga is white? he be soundin like da next malcolm x n shit. i aint readin thru all dat and u aint gone make me. u jus another white man tryin 2 tell me what 2 do.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 02:00:59 AM »
Who cares if he's white. Hell, Sammy Davis was a Jew.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 04:49:35 AM »
so there aint demons or shit like that ?  ::)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 07:22:23 AM »
one question if your all slaves to the creator why do you follows rules set by ordinary people and NOT the creator. do you think it would really be the creators wish to place women below dogs in the grand scheme of things? your just brainwahsed.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?