Author Topic: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit  (Read 1023 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit
« on: August 18, 2005, 01:44:05 PM »
Birmingham resident Niles Heron, 19, says he was accosted by members of rapper 50 Cent’s G-Unit around 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12. (Niles, we should point out, is the son of MT managing editor W.K. Heron.)

50 Cent is a part of Eminem’s Anger Management tour, which stopped for its final show Friday night at Comerica Park. For those of you not in the know, the G-Unit is 50 Cent’s crew, two of whom made headlines last week after an arrest in New York on felony gun charges.

Heron tells News Hits that he and some friends were sitting outside the Java Hutt on Old Woodward at Merrill when a white van drove by.

Unfortunately for Heron, he happened to be wearing a shirt popularized by rival rapper The Game. The shirt read “G-Unot.” Members of G-Unit don’t dig that dis one bit, let alone four bits.

Heron says he didn’t realize that Fiddy and his folks were in town until a van drove by and someone screamed, “**** you.”

The van returned a moment later, Heron says, and about 15 people — apparently part of the G-Unit crew — piled out.

"They come across the street in the middle of downtown Birmingham and tell me that I have two minutes to take that shirt off or they’re going to take it off for me,” Heron says. “It was completely ridiculous.”

However, Heron says that as the men started to reach into their pockets, he decided to play it safe.

“I’m not, at this point, messing with these guys,” Heron says. “At this point, it just wasn’t going to end well.”

The shirt was handed over.

“I had a shirt on under it,” Heron says. “Good planning, I guess.”

Detective John Heppner of the Birmingham Police Department says he can’t comment on an ongoing investigation.

Heron says that downtown Birmingham is the last place he’d expected to have a run-in of that type.

“It’s just not something you hear about,” Heron says.
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
G-Unot?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 01:45:26 PM »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Intriago33

Re: G-Unot?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 01:51:02 PM »
Yea, the van probably returned with extra men as they wouldn't of confronted him in small numbers.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 01:51:49 PM »
Lol at G unit being sensitive  ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 02:28:57 PM »
lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 02:30:15 PM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

ABN

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 02:35:33 PM »
lmao at 50 sending his security to take a kid´s shirt. lmao i guess he really is hurt deep down.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 02:39:46 PM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

Talk about acting tough.  You think you can "fuck up" 15 guys? 
FUCOUTTAHERE

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 02:44:30 PM »

FUCOUTTAHERE
yep lol. Plus I don't think he won't fuck up 50, I wouldn't try personally

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 02:51:21 PM »
What a bunch of fags..getting mad b/c he was wearing a  G-Unot T-Shirt :laugh: :D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 02:52:09 PM »
man i wudda tried that way i cud of been famous sayin i got fucked up by 50's body gaurds and make it sound gangsta and cus 50 aint a gangsta he wud of prob paid me to say things to make him look gangsta....

or i wud of probably jus got my ass kicked and got left there to die!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 03:00:42 PM »

FUCOUTTAHERE
lol I would have probably knifed a few of them if didnt have my gun with me.. mm and then yea maybe they wouldve fucked me upp. but got family.. they would probably fuck them up to.. or 50.. someway or the other way and if that doesnt happen what I stilll had my pride while I died..... Aint nobody asking me put ur shirt off.. I rather die then do that its just my pride...

modify : and yeah i would be famous 2  ;D ;D

2004s Number 1...

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 03:02:31 PM »

FUCOUTTAHERE
lol I would have probably knifed a few of them if didnt have my gun with me.. mm and then yea maybe they wouldve fucked me upp. but got family.. they would probably fuck them up to.. or 50.. someway or the other way and if that doesnt happen what I stilll had my pride while I died..... Aint nobody asking me put ur shirt off.. I rather die then do that its just my pride...

modify : and yeah i would be famous 2  ;D ;D
are you Daz ?  ;D ;D

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 03:03:46 PM »
lol Daz?? afcourse not why dont you have ur pride??

2004s Number 1...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 03:07:57 PM »
wata fag tries to pick on kids i guess ja rule was too big for him