Author Topic: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit  (Read 1017 times)

The Predator

Re: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2005, 03:11:39 PM »
If that incident did occur i doubt very much 50 cent and the real G-Unit would do such a thing. With the hip-hop police watching they're every move, members on bail and people looking for any lil excuse to sue them niggas they know they in the spotlight big time they gotta step careful. They been in to much shit and have to much to lose to get done for something this petty.

That kid proably wants to cash in and have laywers negotaite a lawsuit.

G-Unit stans steppin to him and giving him shit is belieavable or some thugs passing by who just jacked him coz they wanted the shirt or show him how to thug it up.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2005, 03:13:28 PM »
If that incident did occur i doubt very much 50 cent and the real G-Unit would do such a thing. With the hip-hop police watching they're every move, members on bail and people looking for any lil excuse to sue them niggas they know they in the spotlight big time they gotta step careful. They been in to much shit and have to much to lose to get done for something this petty.

That kid proably wants to cash in and have laywers negotaite a lawsuit.

G-Unit stans steppin to him and giving him shit is belieavable or some thugs passing by who just jacked him coz they wanted the shirt or show him how to thug it up.

this was birmingham not new york from what i recall hip hop police only chops around new york adn cali areas

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2005, 03:18:32 PM »
Unfortunately for Heron, he happened to be wearing a shirt popularized by rival rapper The Game. The shirt read “G-Unot.” Members of G-Unit don’t dig that dis one bit, let alone four bits.
Heron says he didn’t realize that Fiddy and his folks were in town until a van drove by and someone screamed, “**** you.”

lol.

G-Unit just reached an all time high when it comes to patheticness. A T-SHIRT! OH NO!

Damn true though, of course no one would even bother taking on 50 and his crew. If you think you would, you need to check yourself. Oh well, maybe if you got punked, you could get some money off them in court  ::)

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005, 03:22:10 PM »
Unfortunately for Heron, he happened to be wearing a shirt popularized by rival rapper The Game. The shirt read “G-Unot.” Members of G-Unit don’t dig that dis one bit, let alone four bits.
Heron says he didn’t realize that Fiddy and his folks were in town until a van drove by and someone screamed, “**** you.”

lol.

G-Unit just reached an all time high when it comes to patheticness. A T-SHIRT! OH NO!

Damn true though, of course no one would even bother taking on 50 and his crew. If you think you would, you need to check yourself. Oh well, maybe if you got punked, you could get some money off them in court  ::)
Welcome back man  8). Of course I'll sue them for 21$ millions like a this photograph beaten by 50 bodyguard

Jome

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 03:23:20 PM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005, 03:38:38 PM »
man they would not do that shit here in LA they get dump'd @

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
lmao at 50 sending his security to take a kid´s shirt. lmao i guess he really is hurt deep down.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005, 06:34:19 PM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

Talk about acting tough.  You think you can "fuck up" 15 guys? 
FUCOUTTAHERE
lol I would have probably knifed a few of them if didnt have my gun with me.. mm and then yea maybe they wouldve fucked me upp. but got family.. they would probably fuck them up to.. or 50.. someway or the other way and if that doesnt happen what I stilll had my pride while I died..... Aint nobody asking me put ur shirt off.. I rather die then do that its just my pride...

modify : and yeah i would be famous 2 ;D ;D

you're killing me please stop!!  ahahahaahahah!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
NO MORE WAR

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2005, 06:43:07 PM »
G-unit r sum bitches they had 15+ dudes to scare 1 kid and tell him to take off his shirt it just proves G-unit is some bitches!GGGGGG-UNOT!!!

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2005, 07:31:40 PM »
man they would not do that shit here in LA they get dump'd @

true shit!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2005, 12:08:34 AM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

Talk about acting tough.  You think you can "fuck up" 15 guys? 
FUCOUTTAHERE
lol I would have probably knifed a few of them if didnt have my gun with me.. mm and then yea maybe they wouldve fucked me upp. but got family.. they would probably fuck them up to.. or 50.. someway or the other way and if that doesnt happen what I stilll had my pride while I died..... Aint nobody asking me put ur shirt off.. I rather die then do that its just my pride...

modify : and yeah i would be famous 2  ;D ;D

man stfu, u crazy

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005, 12:14:46 AM »
I guess that's how sad G unit is..for telling someone to take his shirt off.
But then again, you don't bring disrespect to concerts.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
I guess that's how sad G unit is..for telling someone to take his shirt off.
But then again, you don't bring disrespect to concerts.

wasn't a concert, dude didn't even know 50 was in town.

fuck g-unit.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 01:13:30 AM »
smells like bullshit