Author Topic: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit  (Read 1005 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G-Unot supporter gets approached by G-Unit
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 01:17:07 AM »
I guess that's how sad G unit is..for telling someone to take his shirt off.
But then again, you don't bring disrespect to concerts.

wasn't a concert, dude didn't even know 50 was in town.

fuck g-unit.
oh my bad.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

UAK

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2005, 01:26:20 AM »
Owned

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2005, 01:27:47 AM »
see you can tell g-unit are losin tha plot... funny though as it takes 15 men to confront one 19yr.. pussyz

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2005, 02:09:01 AM »
damn I wish they did that to me... damn I would fucked them up... aint nobody telling me put ur shirt of... mutherfuckers acting tough..  I just hope they meet a real gangster one time and shoot the hell out of them.....

Talk about acting tough.  You think you can "fuck up" 15 guys? 
FUCOUTTAHERE
lol I would have probably knifed a few of them if didnt have my gun with me.. mm and then yea maybe they wouldve fucked me upp. but got family.. they would probably fuck them up to.. or 50.. someway or the other way and if that doesnt happen what I stilll had my pride while I died..... Aint nobody asking me put ur shirt off.. I rather die then do that its just my pride...

modify : and yeah i would be famous 2  ;D ;D

man stfu, u crazy
why am I crazy just cuz I got my pride??? and wont any1 role over me with me on my knees.. what would you do??? I always got a knife with me maybe thats crazy but hey me paranoid and after I read such things like this man im proud I got it with me.. I hate fighting but when they fight finds me I try to quickly stop it by warning do you really wanna fight?? and if yes.. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 02:11:29 AM by BacktoWacko »

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2005, 02:10:55 AM »
How ridiculous...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2005, 05:17:27 AM »
lmao, that´s mos def an all-time low for G-Unit...sending security to tell somebody to take a fuckin shirt off is, no pun intended, great proof of being insecure.

But really, what should Fiddy´s bodyguards do if the fan refuses to take off the shirt? Catch a case?
"If I shoot you, I´m famous, if you shoot me you´re brainless"
...goes in that direction. Fiddy´s security can´t take the risk of REALLY fucking up someone for having walked around in a Game/G-Unot shirt. The more they´d get at you, the more humiliating the whole incident would eventually turn out to be for 50...even with the cooperation of that fan, he fucked himself over, if the guy had been hurt, the whole clan would look even more pathetic. "Ayyo nigga, I caught nine slugs/ then I caught a case for my security fuckin a Game fan up". Ganxta

lol at all this

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2005, 05:35:20 AM »
i wouldnt have taken the shirt off...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2005, 10:39:52 AM »
why am I crazy just cuz I got my pride??? and wont any1 role over me with me on my knees.. what would you do??? I always got a knife with me maybe thats crazy but hey me paranoid and after I read such things like this man im proud I got it with me.. I hate fighting but when they fight finds me I try to quickly stop it by warning do you really wanna fight?? and if yes.. ;D ;D

omg this guy is hilarious

are you convincing yourself with this??  :D :D
NO MORE WAR

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2005, 11:50:44 AM »
lol Game's fan got punked

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2005, 01:26:36 PM »

omg this guy is hilarious

are you convincing yourself with this??  :D :D

I geuss ur right acting tough in a forum is hilarious... but im just saying if someone would say something like that to me I woulldnt take it off and if 15 guyz told me that I wouldnt take it off.. and if they say we are gonna take it off for you .. I would knife a few of themm.. I believe in allah and Im not gonna bow for no one except him... and yes I really got a knife in my pocket and aint afraid to use it... but im completely against fighting I never do such things Im peacefull but if I feel treatnet I will do things to get that feeling off... in the qoran it says ask once nicely second talk hard 3rd use hands if neccessary... its like america saying bow to muslim countrys some are bowing but terrorist sayin no we wont but terorist doing it the wrong way...

by the way Im 100% against terorrism.. they hurting innocent people..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2005, 01:45:33 PM »
man they would not do that shit here in LA they get dump'd @
real talk

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2005, 06:43:35 PM »
id take a few knocks on purpose, sue him and live like a millionaire.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2005, 07:07:27 PM »
G-Unit really got some bitch in them. HAHAHA at them being so sensitive. As the song goes, "I Smell Pussy"...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2005, 07:30:33 PM »
i thot G-Unit dint care wut Game said and all that sorta shizzy.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2005, 01:40:23 AM »
FUCK 50

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24