Author Topic: Da Flamboyant 1 appreciation  (Read 535 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

Da Flamboyant 1 appreciation
« on: August 18, 2005, 04:35:24 PM »
man i see all these ppl bein appreciated its bout time yall niggas appreciate me. jus cuz i think aeom is better than aquemini and that mop aint on nas level dont mean u gotta hate on a nigga. look at my fuckin karma. fuckin haters man im tellin ya. anyways lets squash all the beef and hate and start fresh. i love yall niggas but u gotta show me love too. yo how come i cant give people karma n shit. i wanna diss the haters and prop the real niggas. 1 love niggas.  8)

mrtonguetwista

Re: Da Flamboyant 1 appreciation
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 04:41:47 PM »
How old are you?  Just out of curiousity

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 04:48:48 PM »
13. yo gimme some props man

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 04:50:55 PM »
At the rate you're going you should be close to -100 by Sat. morning. :D

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 04:59:13 PM »
damn that would be sum fucked up shit. lotta ppl hatin on me n shit. its aight tho 1 day ima go from ashy to classy.

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 05:02:31 PM »
i got no problem with you... youre gettin a prop.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 05:06:36 PM »
lol, i hope that Aquemini thing won´t go on to haunt you for the rest of your life. I doubt somebody actually hates you, but making an appreciation thread for yourself is, uhm, not the best way to be shown love. And it´s slightly contradictory to say you don´t like me because I think that Aquemini > AEOM and then demand for you not to be not liked for thinking the opposite...however, in case you already started printing my posts to burn them, I never dissed you, cause if AEOM > Aquemini would even come close to being the most diss-worthy shit said on this board, it would be a wonderful world...peace

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 05:08:43 PM »
nigga stop the dr phil talk and just prop me. i aint trippin over dat shit. all my homies agreed wit me n said aeom is way better than aquemini. but that dont matter no more. i jus want ppl 2 stop hatin on a nigga n stop makin my karma all negative n shit. i feel like an electron up in this muthafucka.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
Use of these and maybe you'll calm down and stop whining about your karma number ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 05:28:15 PM »
i never thought i would see the day where electron and muthafucka was used in the same sentence

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 05:30:32 PM »
^^ lol

nigga stop the dr phil talk and just prop me. i aint trippin over dat shit. all my homies agreed wit me n said aeom is way better than aquemini. but that dont matter no more. i jus want ppl 2 stop hatin on a nigga n stop makin my karma all negative n shit. i feel like an electron up in this muthafucka.

ok, so your homies agreed. That´s cool, I disagree, big fucken deal. And like I said I´m NOT "makin your karma all negative n shit"...and if you give me a reason to make it all positive n shit I´ll do so, but those lachrymose posts are not a reason. I´ll leave your karma exactly where it is. And yeah, tampons might be helpful. Twista knows, he went through a 2-day ban once.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 05:36:43 PM »
<--Never been banned

Stopped posting and banned 2 diff. thangs. ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 05:56:31 PM »
<--Never been banned

Stopped posting and banned 2 diff. thangs. ;D

i thought Seer gave you a 2-day ban and you disappeared for a whole while, but I apologize if I had it wrong. Oh wait, shit, that was grundy lol, you´re the one who disappeared without a reason....yeah, sorry

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
dam u've reached 44 posts in 2 days lol u've been all over the boards some of ur posts were interesting reads *props*  ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 05:58:10 PM »
lol Kill