Author Topic: Da Flamboyant 1 appreciation  (Read 537 times)

Da Flamboyant 1

Re: Da Flamboyant 1 appreciation
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2005, 05:58:58 PM »
^ u hit the wrong button nigga my karma went lower.

and kill alright u said ud give me props if i give u a reason to so ill say that aquemini is better than aeom. hit the props my nigga. lets be homies

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2005, 06:00:24 PM »
^ u hit the wrong button nigga my karma went lower.

hah

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2005, 06:00:52 PM »
man at this fuckin rate the absolute value of my karma gonna be higher than my fuckin posts. thas sum sad ass shit.

Jome

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005, 06:01:23 PM »

13 years old, no wonder you have never heard M.O.P., if I said "N.W.A." or "GangStarr", does it ring a bell ??  :laugh:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 06:32:58 PM »
and kill alright u said ud give me props if i give u a reason to so ill say that aquemini is better than aeom. hit the props my nigga. lets be homies
i wonder if you´re being sincere ??? ...however you can have a prop for your genius calculations about the absolute value of your karma as viewed in comparison to the absolute, inevitably positive value of your posts

and Jome, does the word "cocky" ring a bell? It´s all cool though, I´m just quite sure you had your year of being 13, too

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005, 06:37:43 PM »

13 years old, no wonder you have never heard M.O.P., if I said "N.W.A." or "GangStarr", does it ring a bell ??  :laugh:

ur makin shit up. who said i didnt hear of mop? i know about mop. i jus dont think they got an army of classics like u said. i also dont think theyre legends or that theyre up there with the greats of hiphop. u can keep riding that dick. anyways yea i know bout nwa and gangstarr and both r better than mop in every aspect. nigga ur shit says u live in norway wtf do u know bout rap go listen 2 david hasseloff or dj tiesto nigga. no need 4 u 2 make up shit bout me never hearing bout mop jus cuz a grip of ppl agreed wit me n said they aint on nas level and u a mop dickrider 4 sayin they got a army of classics. ur on some groupie love nigga.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 06:43:53 PM »
if you had just shut up that lame ass transcontinental diss bs and not repeated that Hasselhof "punchline", you could have had a prop for almost sonning Jome

and your self-appreciation topic has just become bigger than Nima´s Kill appreciation thread :D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 06:46:01 PM »
hasseloff? ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005, 06:49:53 PM »
You made fun of my big forehead and receeding hairline, but I still propped you.....or did I?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2005, 07:11:03 PM »
23 replies and -16 karma this shit is not goin the way i planned

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2005, 07:35:14 PM »

you're the man homey

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2005, 07:44:41 PM »

haha, you shouldn't of made it then :P

Jome

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2005, 08:18:36 PM »
and Jome, does the word "cocky" ring a bell? It´s all cool though, I´m just quite sure you had your year of being 13, too

I don't diss artists that came out when I was a baby either.  :laugh:
This guy was 2 years old when M.O.P. released their first CD, 4 years when they dropped their 2nd, 6 when they dropped their 3rd/4th and 8 when they released their last one, nuff said.

ur makin shit up. who said i didnt hear of mop? i know about mop. i jus dont think they got an army of classics like u said. i also dont think theyre legends or that theyre up there with the greats of hiphop. u can keep riding that dick. anyways yea i know bout nwa and gangstarr and both r better than mop in every aspect. nigga ur shit says u live in norway wtf do u know bout rap go listen 2 david hasseloff or dj tiesto nigga. no need 4 u 2 make up shit bout me never hearing bout mop jus cuz a grip of ppl agreed wit me n said they aint on nas level and u a mop dickrider 4 sayin they got a army of classics. ur on some groupie love nigga.

hahahaha, finish elementary school, boy.
You can't be 13 and speak on hiphop like you're Rakim or Rev Run.  :D

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 08:19:51 PM »
have you guys seen faith evans lately? lookin pretty good, worth bangin

Jome

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 08:21:43 PM »
you could have had a prop for almost sonning Jome

Many have tried, all have failed.  8)