Author Topic: NEW AFTERMATH ARTIST // AUGUST 19, 2005  (Read 1558 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: NEW AFTERMATH ARTIST // AUGUST 19, 2005
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2005, 01:40:20 AM »
Dedicato will tell us. www.aftermathmusic.com is by far the best and most reliable site on The Math.

Mani®

• Lil Geezy
  • The Bay Area Tyrant
Re: NEW AFTERMATH ARTIST // AUGUST 19, 2005
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2005, 03:17:09 AM »
Aftermath Entertainment recently signed a new artist. Be on the look out for an exclusive interview and many more.

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/news/

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll believe it when I see it.

It is more likely Nas, San Quinn, or Murder Ma$e.
Reason for saying this it already been heavy rumors about Ma$e being G-unit. But it is stated by 50 to be false. Saying him and Banks is working with Ma$e on the new CD. And if it works out well they may sign him to G-unit. Ma$e said that Bad Boy isn't allowing him to do things the way he wants. And 50 said on G-unit they'll let him do thing the way he likes. Before B.I.G. passed he did say before I remember that he hates for Diddy to be in studios with him. Because he likes to direct shit the way he wants.

Also Nas just like San Quinn has been rumored to sign on Blackwallstreet with The Game. Which The Game is on Aftermath so that can possibly mean they maybe Aftermath. Nas is more expected because he was one of the first to sign Aftermath as part of The Firm. And we already see how Dre rebuilt the relationship with EVE formerly Eve of Destruction on Aftermath.

And who else right now looks better for a Major signing out the West than Quinn. The cat been hungry and is due for a major distribution. Aftermath could make a good home for him and his label. Though earlier this week on 106 KMEL Jim Jones announced that he plans to sign San Quinn. Anything is possible right now so I guess we gotta wait on this shit. But may I add though Cam'ron is trying to get his label known. With the seperation of the ROC he is also rumored to sign Blackwallstreet.

TEXT/AUDIO BATTLES. GFX. POETRY. AND HELLLA MORE!!! www.my-hood-online.com