Author Topic: Producer Kurt Kobane (former Death Row producer) posting...  (Read 627 times)

Quadruple OG

Producer Kurt Kobane (former Death Row producer) posting...
« on: August 13, 2005, 12:27:09 PM »
he has been posting at Tha Vaults forum lately, and he's been droppin some interesting info regarding his time spent on Death Row.  here's one of his posts, regarding working with 2pac

when i first got to the row i felt dre..daz..quik..sneed..buttah...had the rap on lock so suge felt we needed to get the r&b off the ground..so i worked with danny boy every day,nancy flecher who sung on keep ya heads ringing was a r&b artist under dre side of the camp she offered me to come produce under dre..but i was loyal to suge who found me in  lakewood mall with a beat tape...danny recorded the most songs out of anybody besides pac,,i mean hundreds..hits too you need to hear ..ALL ABOUT U  produced by devante..sick!!!!...i got bandit his deal..it was my demo on him that sealed it! me and realest did 100s of songs..i got a unreleased song i did with pac and danny called  welcome to death row....hehe!....i did m.o.b that made until the end of time cd,,but was done for all eyez on me cd,that cd was two books ..each book was 14 songs...equal 28 songs you see its 27 songs..14 on one cd and 13 on the other...mob was missing,and stayed missing til interscope got the reels and found it....i always found that to be strange...cuz i took a lot of inside flack  cuzi came out of nowhere and worked with pac,as a newcomer...see i knew what kind of beats pac would want,cuz i was big on pac since his first cd,and im from the midwest where pac sold the most,the west coast wasnt that big on pac yet.i gave him a me against the world kinda beat..death around the corner shit....pac told his engineer to watch me in the future,i had his soul in my music already

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Re: Producer Kurt Kobane (former Death Row producer) posting...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 01:07:25 PM »
Kool Shit I want to REad more
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 06:14:57 PM »
nice read.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Okka

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 05:34:50 AM »
That's nice, i hope some of those unreleased songs will hit the net some day...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 05:47:10 AM »
Interesting...especially the fact that Danny Boy also worked hard as hell in the studio. I didn't know that...
Can't wait to hear a solo-album by Danny...

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
Could someone get that danny boy song all about Prod By DeVante??? Is It Around Or In The Vaults.

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 10:54:33 PM »
he is answering ?s over at thavaults.com ...not trying to step on any toes .just letting ppl know if u have any ?s come over there n ask em

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 10:31:01 AM »
I Juss Want Dat Track

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 10:45:33 AM »
kurt kobane?
worst alias ever

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 12:59:43 PM »
Interview With Tha Top Dogg(YGD):

Lil B: Have u recorded a album on Deathrow.
>Top Dogg: yeah the YGD album was ready to come out and was a double disc!!

Lil B: Who was featured on the Double Disc?
>Top Dogg: 2pac, Storm, oftb, Daz Dillinger, Young Soldierz, Outlawz, tha realest, Chocolate Bandit, f flexx, swoop g, danny boy and sheeba black

Lil B: Who produced your album on Deathrow?
>Top Dogg: DJ Quick, Big D" Harper, J.Flexx, and Kobane

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 01:25:10 PM »
Wait Kurt Kobane? Uhh, thats fuckin funny