Author Topic: The Takeover Has Begun!!! Blackwallstreet Signs To Aftermath!!! GGGG G Unot!!!  (Read 757 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
 The Takeover Has Begun!!! Blackwallstreet Signs To Aftermath!!! GGGG G Unot!!!
http://www.aftermathmusic.com/artists/

THE AFTERMATH FAMILY
Aftermath Entertainment - founded by Dr. Dre in 1996. Dre was originally co-owner of Death Row Records (2Pac, Snoop Dogg, DPG) with current Death Row CEO Suge Knight, but left that label in early 1996.

With artists such as Eminem, 50 Cent, Eve, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Stat Quo, Bishop Lamont, *** (Aftermathmusic.com will introduce the new artist soon) and Dre himself signed to the label, Aftermath has become one of the most successful hip-hop labels of the present era. There'

Aftermath distributes its material through Interscope Records, and has three specialty imprints run by its most successful artists: Eminem's own Shady Records has signed himself as well as, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, D12, and Stat Quo signed to its roster. 50 Cent's own G-Unit Records has signed Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Olivia, and Spider Loc. G-Unit Records also recently signed Mobb Deep and M.O.P. to its roster.

The Game who was formerly signed to G-Unit was granted his own label. The Game's own Black Wall Street Records has Eastwood, Life, G-Malone, New Jerzey Devil and Technic to its roster.

WestCoasta

I'm confused  ???

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Wow, I didn't think tha Blackwallstreet label would be on Aftermath, especially since G-Unit are still with them but I'm guessing Dre was cool with that decision...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First, it says nothing about BWS being signed to aftermath/interscope, it just says Game has his own label, which we al ready know. Second, that site ain't official, and is biased as hell.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Game who was formerly signed to G-Unit was granted his own label. The Game's own Black Wall Street Records has Eastwood, Life, G-Malone, New Jerzey Devil and Technic to its roster.

who's Technic?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First, it says nothing about BWS being signed to aftermath/interscope, it just says Game has his own label, which we al ready know. Second, that site ain't official, and is biased as hell.
^True about tha site...& that's true how it didn't say BWS was signed...I just checked BWS's site & they didn't announce anything about it on tha front page so like We$t Coa$t, I'm confused, especially by tha topic saying 'signs to Aftermath' but it didn't say specifically in that article...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!

who's Technic?
^I think they meant Techniec from MOB...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Thats sad how everyone knows him as. techneic had some cool tracks a few years ago. I hope eastwood and him make a name for themsleves, instead of just being members of the MOB.

And Dre would be the stupidiest bussiness man in hiphop if choice to trade g-unit for BWS. IMO BWS will do nothing for aftermath if they actually do get signed.

GangstaBoogy

true
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Thats sad how everyone knows him as. techneic had some cool tracks a few years ago. I hope eastwood and him make a name for themsleves, instead of just being members of the MOB.

And Dre would be the stupidiest bussiness man in hiphop if choice to trade g-unit for BWS. IMO BWS will do nothing for aftermath if they actually do get signed.
^Exactly...but I still bump Tech's songs he was on from Doggfather & tha songs he did with tha LBC Crew...I've heard Eastwood a few times & from what I've heard, dude can really flow on tha mic...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow :o dis is great news  ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He's the one that released LB 2000 on Mack 10's label, right? I think it's just easier to refer to him as the guy from MOB because the group just started recently.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont believe it :)

Sikotic™

That's tight if its true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Intriago33

The article is unclear wether BWS has actually signed to Aftermath or not, so for now I won't believe it, until some-one who can actually construct a proper article reports it.

Although BWS has some talent. I really think Glasses Malone has the potential to make a tight album, and Eastwood of the MOB definitely got skills. However, without Game's affiliation, I am sure none of them would get a sniff around Aftermath.