Author Topic: The Takeover Has Begun!!! Blackwallstreet Signs To Aftermath!!! GGGG G Unot!!!  (Read 745 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BlackWall Street/aftermath sounds like Gunit 2
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I doubt Interscope would give game his own lable.

wcsoldier

The Game who was formerly signed to G-Unit was granted his own label. The Game's own Black Wall Street Records has Eastwood, Life, G-Malone, New Jerzey Devil and Technic to its roster.

who's Technic?
lol dude seems constantly high when he writes his news. Anyway this site was good a while ago but now there are just others websites news or bullshit rumors for 1 year. Look at the release dates section: 50, Olivia, Busta all in September  ;D

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
thats pretty suprising.. good line up of artists of Wall Street then.. Be good for Eastwood and G-Malone to blow up a lil more...

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
^ Thats sad how everyone knows him as. techneic had some cool tracks a few years ago. I hope eastwood and him make a name for themsleves, instead of just being members of the MOB.

And Dre would be the stupidiest bussiness man in hiphop if choice to trade g-unit for BWS. IMO BWS will do nothing for aftermath if they actually do get signed.

g-unit isnt signed to aftermath, they are signed to g-unit records through interscope.

ComptonCycoGeah

i cant beleve that that dude doesent know who technic is, he first surfaced of eiht n my neigberhood album on the hood is mine with mack 10 first of all on section 8 on me and my bitch all good man

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant beleve that that dude doesent know who technic is, he first surfaced of eiht n my neigberhood album on the hood is mine with mack 10 first of all on section 8 on me and my bitch all good man

i cant believe you didn't get what i was referring to. it's spelled techniec you dumbass  ::)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...

lol @ this dude. I bet his IQ is as high as his karma  :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
he first surfaced of eiht n my neigberhood album on the hood is mine with mack 10 first of all on section 8 on me and my bitch all good man

[Charlie Murphy Voice]Wrong. Wrong! [/Charlie Murphy Voice]

If you're trying to be "technical" about it, Tech first came out with the LBC Crew in 95.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
all of them solo artists will flop harder than Olivia...

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
he first surfaced of eiht n my neigberhood album on the hood is mine with mack 10 first of all on section 8 on me and my bitch all good man

If you're trying to be "technical" about it, Tech first came out with the LBC Crew in 95.

Yea, but LBC Crew was in no way connected to MC Eiht therefore they are not relevant to this guy.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol,classic

SGV

All these labels are directly through Interscope. Aftermath/Interscope, Shady/Interscope, G-Unit/Interscope. I'm fairly sure BlackWallStreet would go direct to the source, instead of a middle man, for distrobution.