Author Topic: Christopher Walken Running For US President In 2008?  (Read 275 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Christopher Walken Running For US President In 2008?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 09:20:37 AM »
This is exactly what's wrong with the voters of America.  Or more specifically, the youth voters of America.  They generally pay absolutely no attention to anything of merit, and vote solely on who they think is the coolest, or who says the coolest things.  The man has absolutely no political background, but yet they're ready to sign up just on a few feel good yummy yummy quotes he says on a webpage.

Regardless of whether or not it's a hoax, the point is still presented.

Hey, I'm gonna run for president, too!  I promise I'll give everybody a million dollars, find world peace, and make all the women look better.  TRAUMA '08!

By the sound of how the ballot is going to look in 2008, I'll probably write him in anyways.

Besides, look at Jesse Ventura. Say what you want about him, but he actually did very well. If I would have been 18 when he was running, I would have voted for him too.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 09:36:47 AM »
This is exactly what's wrong with the voters of America.  Or more specifically, the youth voters of America.  They generally pay absolutely no attention to anything of merit, and vote solely on who they think is the coolest, or who says the coolest things.  The man has absolutely no political background, but yet they're ready to sign up just on a few feel good yummy yummy quotes he says on a webpage.

Regardless of whether or not it's a hoax, the point is still presented.

Hey, I'm gonna run for president, too!  I promise I'll give everybody a million dollars, find world peace, and make all the women look better.  TRAUMA '08!

How about Reagan? You think he won because of his ideals? It was because he connected with people. Look at Dub Ya; he one all those damn south states just because a lot of people didn't like Kerry or anyone from the North. I've actually read polls that featured answers from red staters who voted for Bush and thought Saddam was the one that bombed the Trade Center and that he had WMDs that we found. People are unedcated in general and they vote for who they like. If I had it my way you should have to pass a competence test before you vote. Attach 20 multiple choice questions to the ballot and make it so that if you don't get 80% your vote doesn't count. The questions don't even have to be hard; "Have we found WMDs in Iraq?" "Is Bin Laden Captured?". Of course if that did happen then Good Ol' Dub Ya would have lost miserably. The current state of democarcy is a joke. It's people that win, not their policies. Most people don't even know what they vote for.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 11:01:42 AM »
Just so everyone knows, I knew it was a hoax lol. I wouldn't vote for him, the dude looks like he's got a few loose nuts and he has no political experience in general. I'm sure some people were about to camp out at the polls though.

I've actually read polls that featured answers from red staters who voted for Bush and thought Saddam was the one that bombed the Trade Center and that he had WMDs that we found.
:'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 01:03:21 PM »
As of August 2005, he is the subject of a hoax Presidential campaign. A busy website, walken2008.com, presents numerous politically-charged quotes from Walken, which his publicist has dismissed as "100% not true." The Urban Legends Reference Pages list the site as a fake. Although speculation has mentioned its potential for drawing attention to Walken's role as a Cabinet member in the 2005 comedy Wedding Crashers, it and similar sites about him are being attributed to participants in the Internet message board General Mayhem.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 01:09:31 PM »
haha I dont think anyone took this seriously, someone's just looking to bitch

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 02:54:43 PM »
ppl in da south r dumb as fuck

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2005, 03:53:40 PM »
haha I dont think anyone took this seriously, someone's just looking to bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Caution2006

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2005, 06:10:34 PM »
is this the guy that comes out in movies?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2005, 03:07:22 PM »
thank god im from the uk
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 03:13:14 PM »
Hold up arnie a governer, chris walken for president how many more hollywood tough guys r we gonna c?

President of the U.N = syvester Stallone?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 03:14:08 PM »
Hold up arnie a governer, chris walken for president how many more hollywood tough guys r we gonna c?

President of the U.N = syvester Stallone?

Damn man you might be on to somethin'  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 03:18:16 PM »
My dog is barkin at my door... i think the military r here to take me away......appartently i know too much....

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »
LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2005, 10:21:31 PM »
I doubt THAT's it. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2005, 03:13:14 AM »
christopher walken was hilarious in that fat boy slim video where hes dancin all over the place

**whats that skit on SNL called when the camera is supposed to be a woman and he makes all these passes at her and asks her if she wants to drink champagne but she ends up runnin to the door everytime**

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8