Author Topic: Do you believe in astrology?  (Read 130 times)

Instant_Killa

Do you believe in astrology?
« on: July 23, 2002, 02:04:29 PM »
I dont know if uve read the book "Your Star Signs" by world famous astrologer Linda Goodman, but if u have then u know what im talking bout. I read it 2 yrs ago and it is an amazing book. Some of its theories are very intriguing to me.

Ive studied from the book alot bout names and alphabets that affect a person in many wayz: spiritual,luck,happiness,wealth and so on. It has some dope insights on special numbers that each alphabet carries and how various types of names can affect people's lives. No wonder so many celebrities and famous people have their names changed ans so on. It seriously has affects in astrological terms.

Heres the book and i recommend any one who is interested to go ahead and buy it, its damn interesting:

check this link out and have a look at some of the sample pages, its dope, this book has changed many lives and helped ppl choose their career and goals accordingly.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/books/0312951914/slide-show/104-6077971-8510318#reader-link

Sikotic™

Re: Do you believe in astrology?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 02:11:29 PM »
I do think your name has alot to do with your personality. I'm not sure if it determines your success or not though.

The book sounds interesting
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Do you believe in astrology?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 04:14:39 PM »
I do think your name has alot to do with your personality. I'm not sure if it determines your success or not though.

The book sounds interesting

yeah ive read that book, and what sikotics saying is Numerology, its like your name makes up a number, which depicts ure personalty and future, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...