Author Topic: The answers you needed were with the one you passed by today....  (Read 150 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Assalamulaikum.....

I think it was Socrates(?) that said something to the fact that, 'the unexamined life is not worth living'.[/i]  So let's examine ourselves for a moment in an attempt to gain some knowledge of self.  Let's examine our day from a different angle.  I don't want you to examine your day by reflecting upon the people you talked to and the conversations you had.  Actually, I want you to examine your day by the people you didn't talk to, and the conversations you didn't have.

Could it be possible that the secrets of this world were at your feet today in the form of a person you noticed and just walked on by?

Philosopher James Redfield believes that every person has a message for us.  (Ofcourse we can not talk to and meet every person, but he said we had especially pre-selected for interaction those ones we make eye contact with)  Most of those times those messeges do not reach their destination.  So how many messages do we miss in our daily lives? 

A similar incident occured to the Prophet Muhammad.  The Prophet Muhammad was a man just like you and I.  What made him special was that he recieved revalation from Allah.  There was one particular incident, in which the Prophet Muhammad's eyes passed by a blind man while attending to the needs of a rich man.  Yet, it was the blind man who was righteous in faith, and that very blind man intended on giving the Prophet Muhammad vital information.  The information was of vital importance, because what the Prophet did not realize was that this man was friend of Allah.  After the Prophet ignored this man.  Allah's revelation then came down and taught the Prophet Muhammad a vital lesson, 80:1-12 paraphrased"You frowned and turned away when the blind man came to you.  You could have benefited from his message.  As for the rich man you gave him your attention.  Yet, as for the one (blind man) who came to you eagerly, and is really reverent, you ignored him, Indeed, this is a reminder.

Most people engage in activities throughout their day without realizing the meaning that was involved, and the answers that existed right beneath our feet, but we overlooked them seeking the superficiality of this life.   Yet, how do we unlock the door to these answers and why were the words of a blind man, and the man we passed by, and the person we made eye contact with but didn't talk to, what was so important about what they were going to say?

When your alone at night, and you are reviewing your life.  You wonder about things, and many questions and thoughts pop into your head.  Then you may fall asleep, and forget all about them the next day.  But let's say you remembered that thought the next day.  Let's say you kept your questions and your thoughts in the forefront of your mind, and held them there throughout the day.  And let's say, instead of passing by the blind man, or avoiding conversation with the one you made eye contact with, or falsely assuming that the conversation you just engaged in held little meaning.  Let's say that on this day you consiously make a pure intention that you are going to find the answers to the questions you have about your life, the answers that you need most.

You will find that the answer was there infront of you, behind you, and on all sides. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 02:27:46 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

Re: The answers you needed were with the one you passed by today....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 02:36:42 PM »
Assalamulaikum!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 02:40:24 PM »
alllah hua akbar

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 02:51:47 PM »
derka derka jihad

But uh, yeah, I know what you're talking about. I already regret the fact that a lot of contact with other people is lost just because I'm one of those people that doesn't like stop and chat and really listen. Interesting read.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 02:55:26 PM »
yo nigga u be usin way 2 many big words

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 02:58:26 PM »
alllah hua akbar

subhanna Allah, Alhamdulillah, La Illah ha Illah La, La Hawla Wa La Quwatta Illah Billah

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 03:04:26 PM »
yo man 1 time i met this moslem homie and i told him salam and that foo said wali chicken salad i was like nah nigga i aint hungry

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 03:26:57 PM »
alllah hua akbar

subhanna Allah, Alhamdulillah, La Illah ha Illah La, La Hawla Wa La Quwatta Illah Billah

^^^^..... This is called (thikr) of Allah.  Meaning you were engaged in remembering of Allah.  The thikr you said was "Allahu Akbar" meaning "Allah is the greatest".   If you were to say that thikr hundreds of times, over and over throughout your day, when we "thikr" Allah like this, then Allah might infact confer upon us a look of "nur" meaning light.  People who look close enough will be able to notice a light radiating upon your face.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 03:30:43 PM »
People who look close enough will be able to notice a light radiating upon your face.......

lay off the crack  ;)

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 03:59:41 PM »
yo nigga ima try 2 use that line on a hoe 1 of these days

i see a light radiating on ur beautiful ass face

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 04:45:38 PM »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 04:46:37 PM »
yo man 1 time i met this moslem homie and i told him salam and that foo said wali chicken salad i was like nah nigga i aint hungry

LMAO ur a clown flamboyant a real funny clown  ;D