Author Topic: RUN-DMC  (Read 154 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

RUN-DMC
« on: August 20, 2005, 08:34:54 PM »
who likes run-dmc here? i know they old school but you know they was the first rap group on mtv,rolling stone cover and to go platinum. Raising hell was my first record that i got way back in christmas 87,since then im hooked on hip hop  8) they got alot of classic track some on my favorite :  petper piper,hit it run,run's house,sucker's mc,down with the king.the album that they put out in 2001 Crown Royal was ok but 2 much featuring i think,Dmc barely raps on the record.They were supose to drop a new album but u know what happen....fuck 

The down with the king video u can see a cameo of Eazy-e

post your comments  8) 8) 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: RUN-DMC
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 08:41:06 PM »
I love Run-DMC. They had some cool albums in the 80s. I think I have all but one of them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 10:17:48 PM »
Run- DMC was the shit baby.Rock Box gotta be one of my favorite cuts by them. Much love and props to them cats, and RIP JMJ
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 12:08:34 AM »
they're cool  8)

"fuck the rap museum, I should be on the wall next to Run-DMC between Public Enemy, some asshole's jealous of me" - Kool Keith

G funker

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 12:23:26 AM »
The fucking legendes props too Run-DMC R.I.P. JAn Master Jay  :'(

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 01:08:10 AM »
^^^^ if you gonna RIP him then spell his name right!  ;)

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 02:15:09 AM »
Yeah... The real oldschool legends. Fuck the Beastie Boys, it's RUN DMC baby! I still enjoy listening to their music to this day. Something about passing the test of time... And indeed R.I.P. to JMJ.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 02:08:04 PM »
Yeah i'm cool with Run D.M.C.

The Predator

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 01:40:13 AM »

The down with the king video u can see a cameo of Eazy-e

post your comments  8) 8) 8)

Eazy rockin a Afro in that vid.

That was a dope video and a dope song, classic shit.

'...two years ago a freind of mine asked me to say some MC rhymes...'

J2K

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 01:54:52 AM »
Rock Box may b an old song , but its still a dope song , along with can u rock it like this.

Croyd

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 07:56:19 PM »
Yeah I loved Run DMC.....Hard Times, Sucker MCs, Can you Rock it Like This were my favorites....

-Croyd