Author Topic: question about The Lab  (Read 154 times)

WestCoasta

question about The Lab
« on: August 20, 2005, 08:58:10 PM »
isn't it possible to post a beat and have some shady person steal and use it as there own somewhere if it's really good

just wondering

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
Re: question about The Lab
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 09:49:12 PM »
yeah its possible....thats why some people voice tag their shit...meanin talk over it and loop that so it plays over your beat so they cant

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 12:17:52 AM »
^^ but still..... around here ya can't trust nobody, anybody's somebody tryin' to jack somebody  ;)

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 02:43:26 PM »
they cant jack it if you voice tag it....all they could do is remake a beat like it....copywrite your shit

kali23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 06:28:16 PM »
i know ppl that can take the voice tag off

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 12:14:33 PM »
i know ppl that can take the voice tag off

Depends how loud it is, and what frequencies it's at. You could filter out the voice tag if its only say low frequencies or very high frequencies, but you gonna lose those frequencies from the actual beat then, which is gonna make it sound worse. If you're gonna voice tag something though, just make sure you got high and low frequencies + a bit of mid on the tag, that will make it virtually impossible to be removed.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 03:05:57 PM »
Sometimes when I'm stuck for an idea, I'll go on soundclick or come here and listen to some shit to get me headed in the right direction.  I'd never just steal a beat tho.