Author Topic: story about what I did to a sheisty bitch tonight  (Read 413 times)

WestCoasta

story about what I did to a sheisty bitch tonight
« on: August 20, 2005, 10:00:45 PM »
so I kinda had this "girlfriend" I've been fuckin round with for like about 3 months now, known her throughout high school
she was cool, really cute face and a phat ass, 5'3 with brownish-blonde hair, I'd rate her an 8, and she wasn't too annoying (well she kinda had an annoying voice, but who cares, peep how I described her  8)) so I am pleased to this point
I see her like 4-5 times a week, usually we fuck around most of those days, so I ain't trippin off nothin, alls well
but then one of my friends hits me up last night, and he told me he was kickin it with her talkin and all and shit at this kick back
this bitch told ME the day before last night that she was gonna go up to Palm Springs to her grandmas with her sister and come back today at like 4 pm..... so my friend tells me that she pulled him aside and told him to follow her, and I was just thinkin she told him some shit, but then he says she sat down and tried to seduce him and basically proposed to fuck, and he was like "nah I couldn't do that to the homie, it's shady" and she kept beggin him and this fool just was like "nah, what the fucks your problem" and he just walked out, the fool shoulda hit it just for that reason though, he shoulda hit and then told me and then I wouldnt have been mad, but that's on him  8) lol........... so back to today, after he tells me I wait til 4:00, the time she's "coming back" from Palm Springs
so I meet up with her at her house around 7:00, and we kick it for a lil bit, she's watchin TV, I'm on her computer, then I tell her that I wanna take her out to the movies and shit  ;), which is weird cuz she knows I never do that shit, so she agrees and is happy and then I make the move to fuck..... I savored the moment, fucked her for like 20 minutes, did all the positions cuz I knew it'd be the last time, and then she went to take a quick shower.... she gets out and I'm on her bed like "so I got a call earlier today tellin me where you were at last night and a proposition you had for a friend of mine" and her face dropped!  :laugh: and she all tried to deny it and say she was gone and I was like "fuck, a ton of people saw you there don't lie" and she still denyin it, so I said "good move bitch, glad I could get the last word in  ;)"..... and I walk out the room, go out the house to my car and by this time she has started to cry and is following me out saying she is "sorry"  :laugh:...... I get in my shit, close the door, look at her and throw up the peace sign like a G and peel out the block to gohome...... and I've gotten a couple messages from that sheister all sorry and tryin to explain.... but I ain't gon negotiate cuz a shady girl is somethin I can't be around....... I just thought it was pretty cool that I knew what she did, fucked her and toyed with her mind, then confronted her and got the last word in and bounced :whistle:

just thought I'd share a gangsta episode in Tha G-Spot  8)

ecrazy

Re: story about what I did to a sheisty bitch tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 10:09:55 PM »
Uh, Dummmy.....you know you can still fuck her??????? she's on your dick. dont ignore a girl who still wants you, let her "Make it up to you" and have her keep making it up to you, then either say ur just going to be friends or say "i cant forgive you for what you've done" and bounce....ur wasting valuable "pussy fucks" by just ignoring her

Caution2006

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 10:11:39 PM »
nawww fuck what e-crazy said if you can pull bitches dont even worry, but yah that shit was gangsta u get props for that.. after a few days u should talk to her again for the hell of it cuz she's on ur nuts dawg.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 10:39:45 PM »
^^  I dunno, I thought about it but I'd rather not deal with her, she might pull some shadiness on me in some way, who knows
      it was fun while it lasted, I ain't trippin, I'd rather leave her in the position that I left her in  ;)

there's other fish in the sea  8)

Caution2006

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 10:43:58 PM »
^^ that works too  ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 10:44:04 PM »
I ain't wanna be down with no shiesty hoes.  GOod move.  move on.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 10:46:16 PM »
nawww fuck what e-crazy said if you can pull bitches dont even worry, but yah that shit was gangsta u get props for that.. after a few days u should talk to her again for the hell of it cuz she's on ur nuts dawg.
dats wat e-crazy basiclly said but ya id just stay away and have her want u even more then just be fuck buddies no more then that ;)

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 10:46:59 PM »
dats wat e-crazy basiclly said but ya id just stay away and have her want u even more then just be fuck buddies no more then that ;)
exactly

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 10:56:12 PM »
lol props for the read

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 10:57:17 PM »
PROPS!  You handled that situation perfectly.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 11:35:59 PM »
my thoughts exactly

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 03:22:33 AM »
propz, great read

UAK

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 05:44:08 AM »
You probably have AIDS now ?

Anyways I would have took her on Change of Heart and trade her in.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 05:46:37 AM by K A I N »

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2005, 06:15:14 AM »

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2005, 10:56:11 AM »
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion