Author Topic: Do you respect Kayne West?  (Read 709 times)

mauzip

Re: Do you respect Kayne West?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2005, 02:45:50 AM »
Fuck yea i like Kanye! Dude makes the realest music oiut right now, there ain't no other artist in hip hop that can compare to kanye right now

Basically. So when he says he's the best he's only right. He's also rich, which is another reason for me to respect him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2005, 02:55:51 AM »
He's arrogant but I understand why. The dude went through a lot to get where he's at. I guess he can show off n talk shit now if he wants.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UAK

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2005, 06:03:11 AM »
No he's a fraud, exploiting people and religion for hit songs.

Oh and I like how he tries to devalue a college degree because he's a college dropout.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 06:39:58 AM by K A I N »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2005, 06:09:39 AM »
He's not done anything to garner any respect so I don't.

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2005, 06:14:40 AM »
I can`t respect or disrespect someone I don`t personaly know (with of course exceptions)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2005, 07:17:46 AM »
lol@being respected like pac

no way buddy

for respect, dude's LPs sell good and have their own flavour to them, that's about it. for disrespect, dude's been sayin some annoying stuff.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2005, 08:17:50 AM »
Yea he is arrogant, but I still respect. At least as a producer since I don't know him in real life plus I don't have anything against him.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2005, 08:49:11 AM »
Yea he is arrogant, but I still respect. At least as a producer since I don't know him in real life plus I don't have anything against him.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2005, 09:08:13 AM »
I can't stand his music, his rapping is weak and I find alotta his production annoying. The few times I heard / read what he said it was always nonsense. What's left as a possible reason to respect him is that he made it.. but that don't mean too much to me nowadays.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 11:02:09 AM »
I definitely respect him as a producer, and maybe even as a artist because he's not afraid to experiment. I dig most Kanye records, but as a personality...sometimes listening to him in interviews, it's like listening to a 10 year old defending an argument. That new "All Eyez On Kanye West" special on MTV really shows Kanye's weakness in character. A lot of times he just paused after being asked difficult questions, like he'd just go off on topics he was cool with and then he froze when Sway nailed him with the tough ones. His maturity level needs adjustment for him to really be taken seriously, the way he feels he should be.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 12:03:12 PM »
basically i dont really feel his music much... but i respect him cos of his producing credit and also because he has a whole different style to a lot of people on the mic.....

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 12:31:18 PM »
Most of his new tracks are "whatever."  It's very slow sounded album, except "Diamonds."
I'm sure there's someone out there who's going to out-do him.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 03:10:21 PM »
Respect his music, don't care about his personal life. I don't know that fool!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »
Respect his music, don't care about his personal life. I don't know that fool!
His music ain't that great anyway
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2005, 03:50:29 PM »
i'ma be short as always. Yeah, because i like his music...as a person i dislike him, he's a hater, and a bussiness man...all of his music is very good, i like the lyrics, but he does it for money
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia