Author Topic: WTF???  (Read 533 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

WTF???
« on: August 21, 2005, 02:50:11 PM »
I was just reading a quote from Saddam Hussein and I couldnt help but start laughing when he brought up his belief in god and his faith.
WTF?? Are you kidding me, is this guy aware of what he has put people through.

This scum has killed THOUSANDS of people and he has done it in exruciating ways as torture was one of his biggest joys, he enjoyed the horrible suffering of others as he was responsible for it.
How can this guy even bring up God after what he has done.  This guy has bombed his own people, he has tortured familys by locking little kids in boxes with starved animals for one example and he would torture parents in front of their own kids or vice versa.  this guy is the most horrible guy in my young lifetime and it amazes me that this guy can even bring up god.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF???
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 02:57:57 PM »
yes it is very sickenin but some people do believe they r doin god's biddin even if its crazy and evil like torturin thousands of people.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 03:04:46 PM »
crazy fuckers in this world.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 03:08:14 PM »
*cough* Bush *cough* "God told me what to do" *cough* "crusade, liberation" *cough*
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 03:09:38 PM »
7even u ok? seems u have a touch of flu
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 03:17:34 PM »
*cough* Bush *cough* "God told me what to do"
^^ exactly man, I hate this religious bullshit, like any non-Christian cares that God told this nut to do something

I believe in God and am Catholic, but fuck, too many people use it as a cop out, I hate it

believe in him and worship him on your own damn time, I hate when people "force" religion on others

I believe I am 100% right when I say "religion is the source of all evil"

it's because of religion that America got attacked by terrorists, they did it cuz they simply don't like our beliefs

it's all because of religion that terrorists do what they do, they don't like what others do, so they kill them

that's just insane, and if everyone respected each others religions, there would be no problem

I hate when fuckin Catholics/Christians try to force some bullshit on other people, if they don't wanna believe, leave em the fuck alone, it's not their lives......

sorry, I really get angy though when I think about the problems religion brings to the table, people telling others how to live their lives

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 03:23:09 PM »
I hate when fuckin Catholics/Christians try to force some bullshit on other people, if they don't wanna believe, leave em the fuck alone, it's not their lives......

Damn man, words can't describe how much I agree with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 05:30:50 PM »

Damn man, words can't describe how much I agree with that.

But that's pretty much every religion ever created.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 05:48:16 PM »

I dunno why your bringing catholics in to this...us catholics are different from christians...if anything its the christians that i always see going around town with speakers and shit...talkin about god and you have to worship him or whatever...they seem to be almost brain washed or some shit..they be doing all that crazy shit, not us.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 06:36:17 PM »
On the real, its most major religions in general. They wanna force someone into believing, sometimes through propaganda and false facts.

Now there is nothing wrong with witnessing or wanting to save people by making them join your religion, but when someone doesnt wanna join for whatever reason, the religious wanna force them to believe and judge them and call them evil and shit.

I used to be a blind sheep, but I can see things more clearly now and I see more and more the corruption in religion, which is hidden conveniently sometimes.

I'm not even declaring I'm atheist or anything, because I'm not. I don't don't trust religion in large groups like I used to.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 07:04:40 PM »

I dunno why your bringing catholics in to this...us catholics are different from christians...if anything its the christians that i always see going around town with speakers and shit...talkin about god and you have to worship him or whatever...they seem to be almost brain washed or some shit..they be doing all that crazy shit, not us.

yeh catholics molest little boys. not really that crazy though.  :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 07:20:58 PM »
lol, dude you're acting like I'm taking sides, I'm Catholic myself, I'm just sayin, I hate every type of religious nut
I'm not even a religious guy, I'm putting em all down who are brainwashed and ignorant

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 07:30:06 PM »
I'm not even declaring I'm atheist or anything, because I'm not. I don't don't trust religion in large groups like I used to.
for real, I haven't been to church since I was like 10. I think churches are just cults.
I mean, going somewhere on a specific day and saying in unison things like "praise the Lord"
In principle it's the same as a bunch of Devil worshipers getting together in a circle and being weirdos, nothing different other than the differences they are talking about

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2005, 08:52:14 PM »
I think religions are pretty dumb because according 2 every religion even if you do believe in God but not their religion your going 2 Hell. 

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2005, 10:06:28 PM »

Pretty much. Before I stopped believing, I was catholic and for the most part, all the preist said was there is no saving everyone else, they are all going to hell. I think it's with that belief system that catholics don't care to convert anyone. They need to save themselves and convert on their own.