And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

Re: WTF???
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2005, 03:36:18 PM »
religions = placebo

one of the rightest and smartest things ive read on wcc for a while

One of the "rightest" things huh? Well with words like that, it comes as no surprise.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2005, 03:39:04 PM »
im stoooooned biiiaaaaaaatch, you just some allah praiser or goddy god fan, you prolly jamal, fuckin attention whore, no new member comes to the ToT immediately.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2005, 03:42:53 PM »
im stoooooned biiiaaaaaaatch, you just some allah praiser or goddy god fan, you prolly jamal, fuckin attention whore, no new member comes to the ToT immediately.

LMAO... I already said I was Jamal, you fucking German ballerina. LOL Damn you must feel so fucking smart by saying "you must be Jamal" hours after I already made a thread saying it's me, and already PMed Seer to say it's me. Good job, Sherlock Retard.

hotdamn

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2005, 03:44:20 PM »
It's also funny how everytime you get sonned, your excuse is "I'm stoned".... sure buddy. LOL dumbass.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2005, 03:52:18 PM »

LMAO... I already said I was Jamal, you fucking German ballerina. LOL Damn you must feel so fucking smart by saying "you must be Jamal" hours after I already made a thread saying it's me, and already PMed Seer to say it's me. Good job, Sherlock Retard.

LOL... believe it or not, but you really aint important enough to me.. I havent read a thread like that.. and I dont have to either, cause knowing you are a inferioritiy complexed-ass, I know god damn well when I see one post made by your self-conscious ass. Now shut the fuck up. Im fuckin you up even when Im high. It's like pointing out the flaws you did with your previous character.. which you prolly did to relieve stress, since you always have to be typo-less when youre officially Jamal.. haha.. funny shit. Well anyways no matter how accurate 'rightest' is, placebo = religion is right, and what I just said about you is also right, and overall, I'm right and you're a hater. What can you do? There will always be haters, cuz hater bastards marry hater bitchez who have hater kids, yea I just implied what your parents are, no shut the hell up you wcc-addicted motherfucker. Why are you so wcc-addicted? Cause that's the only place in which you can son ppl, as in real life you are nothing but some introverted, shy, calm dude who gets outshined by ppl with way less intellect. Peace!

edit: I never ever said Im stoned as an excuse before, fuckin liar, if I have it's long as shit ago, and also I already said in a previous post that I just smoked weed. So yea, look it up fucker. Plus, I sonned you harder than you sonned me, and overall, you sonned your ass yourself already, and I bet you know what I mean by saying that.
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2005, 03:58:07 PM »

LOL... believe it or not, but you really aint important enough to me.. I havent read a thread like that.. and I dont have to either, cause knowing you are a inferioritiy complexed-ass, I know god damn well when I see one post made by your self-conscious ass. Now shut the fuck up. Im fuckin you up even when Im high. It's like pointing out the flaws you did with your previous character.. which you prolly did to relieve stress, since you always have to be typo-less when youre officially Jamal.. haha.. funny shit. Well anyways no matter how accurate 'rightest' is, placebo = religion is right, and what I just said about you is also right, and overall, I'm right and you're a hater. What can you do? There will always be haters, cuz hater bastards marry hater bitchez who have hater kids, yea I just implied what your parents are, no shut the hell up you wcc-addicted motherfucker. Why are you so wcc-addicted? Cause that's the only place in which you can son ppl, as in real life you are nothing but some introverted, shy, calm dude who gets outshined by ppl with way less intellect. Peace!

edit: I never ever said Im stoned as an excuse before, fuckin liar, if I have it's long as shit ago, and also I already said in a previous post that I just smoked weed. So yea, look it up fucker. Plus, I sonned you harder than you sonned me, and overall, you sonned your ass yourself already, and I bet you know what I mean by saying that.

1. You say that I'm not important to you, yet you take your precious time to write me a whole essay... I guess you just have plenty of free time.

2. You're fucking me up? How? By admitting that you're an idiot and making false accusations about me where as I point out facts about your dumb comments? LOL nice strategy you got going there... it seems to be working... in your mind.

3. I'm a hater? LOLLLL that's funny... yes you're right... I'm hating on a long-haired German boy/girl whose goal in life is to try to come off smart, but ends up making himself look like an idiot.

4. LOL you never sonned me, but you keep telling yourself that.... if it helps you sleep at night, then good for you, I'm glad it's helping you.

This girl says you should shut up before you make yourself look dumber than you already have:

hotdamn

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2005, 04:00:16 PM »
By the way, that wasn't my alias. I've never made an alias trying to hide the fact that it's me. Ask Seer... most of the time I even send him a message to let him know I'm back. So your accusations ain't helping you, SON. You have been officially sonned by the almighty once again... and you still haven't learned your lesson girlie boy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2005, 04:10:16 PM »

1. You say that I'm not important to you, yet you take your precious time to write me a whole essay... I guess you just have plenty of free time.

2. You're fucking me up? How? By admitting that you're an idiot and making false accusations about me where as I point out facts about your dumb comments? LOL nice strategy you got going there... it seems to be working... in your mind.

3. I'm a hater? LOLLLL that's funny... yes you're right... I'm hating on a long-haired German boy/girl whose goal in life is to try to come off smart, but ends up making himself look like an idiot.

4. LOL you never sonned me, but you keep telling yourself that.... if it helps you sleep at night, then good for you, I'm glad it's helping you.

This girl says you should shut up before you make yourself look dumber than you already have:

Well what can I say.. everybody knows you USE UP A LOT OF FREE TIME for wcc. Remember that Rampant-Thread? How much time did that cost?
Sonned.
Well.. I say true stuff actually.. plus.. I said rightest instead of truest.. only a fuckin insecure little bitch like you would point that out and think he won a whole argument with it.. which also proves my points about you..
Sonned.
Ya, my goal in life is to look smart? What the hell ARE YOU DOING all the time on WCC? LMAO. Way too funny. I dont have to say more.
Sonned.
I sonned you, and you know it. "Keep tellin you that", ya, same back moron.
Sonned.

Now let's just use you're own arguments against you, which is always somewhat fun. You're judging men, fuckin homo. Ive never seen somebody hate on a niggas pic unless it was for hate. You dislike C-Walkin racists but you say you hate Germans. You dont like ppl stereotypin muslims for terrorists but you hate long-haired guys.. and on and on. You're pathetic. I close this thread now, HAHAA.. not because I dont know any other, but I know how much you CRIED when Jome closed that thread..

it's true, he wrote me a PM cryin about jome closing a thread after jome sonned his ass. Now Im doin the same, just to make him cry. plus this thread is ruined already, so I have every right to close it.

boohoo...

edit: yea.. always have so much anger that you double post huh? "the almighty".. fucking nik-wannabe. you arent flamboyant? whatever bitch, I know you way to well, although I wish I wouldnt.. fuckin wcc-addict. you still havent learnt english grammar HAHAHAH YOU SAID LEARNED LOOOOL. moron.

By the way, that wasn't my alias. I've never made an alias trying to hide the fact that it's me. Ask Seer... most of the time I even send him a message to let him know I'm back. So your accusations ain't helping you, SON. You have been officially sonned by the almighty once again... and you still haven't learned your lesson girlie boy.
LOL!

btw, until you upload a pic, youre a girly boy to me too. Im better. Fact.
No, it's not a sin