Author Topic: DJ Quik feat. Nate Dogg - Black Mercedes  (Read 2294 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
DJ Quik feat. Nate Dogg - Black Mercedes
« on: August 22, 2005, 02:18:55 AM »
I was ridin in L.A. today, and I think I was playin Power 106 or The Beat.....all I know is a beat came on and I was like damm this sounds like some modernized west coast g shit, and it's soundin hard as hell. Then I hear Nate Dogg come in and I'm like dayum this shit hard as hell!! I hope somebody wack doesn't start rappin....then next thing you know, Quik comes on killin that shit! I had never heard of this song, I just know Nate sings the hook n says somethin like "Pass me by...in her black merceeeedez" or some shit, and I think Quik mentioned Baby ree in his verse. Nate dogg had a part he was singin on the verses too, and at first it doesn't even sound like Nate singin because he changed his style a lil bit. This track was soundin hot as hell tho, like it could be instant classic and I usually don't hype up songs 2 much. I hadn't heard anything about it on here so I am assuming it was somethin new they gave the radio, and hopefully it's for Quik's album. If anybody knows somethin about this track, let me kno!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 10:26:41 PM by Jome »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
its called "Black Mercedes" and its from Quiks new album
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds like

1. Doctor's Office
  2. Intro For Roger
  3. Fandango - (with B-Real)
  4. Til' Jesus Comes
 5. Black Mercedes - (with Nate Dogg)
  6. Get Up - (with The Game)
  7. Get Down - (with Chingy)
  8. Ladies And Thugs - (with Wyclef Jean)
  9. Catch 22
  10. Indiscretions In The Back Of The Limo - (with T.I.)
  11. Spur Of The Moment - (with Ludacris)
  12. Quikstrumental - (with Jodeci)
  13. Jet Set
  14. California - (with AMG)
  15. Fandango - (bonus track, with B-Real/Sinful)

hope someone can get a rip - if you do holla and ill up it on dubcnn srvs

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
its called "Black Mercedes" and its from Quiks new album

Damm y'all get on it quik. Thanks man.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cant wait ot hear it

Caution2006

can't wait to download it  ;D

Sikotic™

I REALLY wanna hear that. Quik + Nate = Classic
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

Thanks for the update can't wait to hear this song.  September gonna be a huge month with Quik n Warren G albums

S-Red40

• Lil Geezy
shit i would love to hear that track...

http://www.sampledictionary.com

Best Site About HipHop-Samples!!!
A lot Of West Coast Artists too!!!

Diggfinger

I was ridin in L.A. today, and I think I was playin Power 106 or The Beat.....all I know is a beat came on and I was like damm this sounds like some modernized west coast g shit, and it's soundin hard as hell. Then I hear Nate Dogg come in and I'm like dayum this shit hard as hell!! I hope somebody wack doesn't start rappin....then next thing you know, Quik comes on killin that shit! I had never heard of this song, I just know Nate sings the hook n says somethin like "Pass me by...in her black merceeeedez" or some shit, and I think Quik mentioned Baby ree in his verse. Nate dogg had a part he was singin on the verses too, and at first it doesn't even sound like Nate singin because he changed his style a lil bit. This track was soundin hot as hell tho, like it could be instant classic and I usually don't hype up songs 2 much. I hadn't heard anything about it on here so I am assuming it was somethin new they gave the radio, and hopefully it's for Quik's album. If anybody knows somethin about this track, let me kno!

Quik is the best cant wait for this ;)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when is his album comin out?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
13. September

BJV

shit I wanna hear this

Okka

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck cant wait to hear this shit.