Author Topic: Miracles of the Quran  (Read 192 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Miracles of the Quran
« on: August 22, 2005, 07:02:25 AM »
I posted the link in the other thread but thoght that many didn´t see it,

so here is a link where u can find some miricales, what do u think about it?

excuse my english i live in germany....

http://www.harunyahya.com/miracles_of_the_quran_01.php

mauzip

Re: Miracles of the Quran
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 08:59:23 AM »
Assalamulaikum!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 09:04:54 AM »
There is nothing I read that shows any proof that the Quran was explaining Science. It's just a bunch of vague bullshit and people want to use to think they can prove something. Show me where anything is scienticially explained. You could probably read ancient writings from any religion and pick out small quotes and use them to imply this is what it meant.

I'm not trying to degrade the religion, but don't insult me. Nostradamus got a bunch of things right apparently too. How could he have done it? Most likely because people took his vague predictions and applied to things because it suited them.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 10:01:01 AM »
The Qur'an is a book of guidance, not a science book but like I said in the previous thread, it has many scientific facts that have only been revealed due to modern science. Yes they may be vague but they are scientific, I posted a link to where 7 of the world's top scientist's researched/examined the Qur'an and made conclusion's, Insha-Allah I will post it up when I find it again.

Onto the Nostradamus point, yes he made some correct prophecies and I don't question this, but there is a distinct difference because in addition to making the correct prophecies he made false one's also, so therefore if he was getting his information from a divine source, then  there cannot be any mistakes/false prophecies. The Qur'an, on the other hand, has science, maybe not in detail, but it has no mistakes in the science, however vague it may be it is still a scientific fact, it reveal's so therefore we can say it was from a divine being as there is no way the Prophet Muhammad, who was illeterate and could not write, would be able to discover such "facts".

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 10:17:49 AM »
I prefer reading non-fiction.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 10:21:54 AM »
The Qur'an is a book of guidance, not a science book but like I said in the previous thread, it has many scientific facts that have only been revealed due to modern science. Yes they may be vague but they are scientific, I posted a link to where 7 of the world's top scientist's researched/examined the Qur'an and made conclusion's, Insha-Allah I will post it up when I find it again.

Onto the Nostradamus point, yes he made some correct prophecies and I don't question this, but there is a distinct difference because in addition to making the correct prophecies he made false one's also, so therefore if he was getting his information from a divine source, then  there cannot be any mistakes/false prophecies. The Qur'an, on the other hand, has science, maybe not in detail, but it has no mistakes in the science, however vague it may be it is still a scientific fact, it reveal's so therefore we can say it was from a divine being as there is no way the Prophet Muhammad, who was illeterate and could not write, would be able to discover such "facts".

The point was I trying to make is when something is so vague it can't be proven right or wrong. It is just seen the way people want to see it as. This can be said with any religions explanations of the universe. You also have to realize how Science can change and has changed back and forth. The Quran may agree with a lot of what current science says but future science can change a lot from current science. Of course since the Quran is so vague there will be plenty of quotes to prove future science even though they don't prove anything.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 12:27:21 PM »
Like I said we can only base the view's on Qur'anic science based on today's modern science, science could change in the future, hiighly unlikely though it may be, but we have to base view's on current science and currently, teh statement's in the Qur'an corellate with modern science.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 12:56:38 PM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 08:44:33 PM »
Like I said we can only base the view's on Qur'anic science based on today's modern science, science could change in the future, hiighly unlikely though it may be, but we have to base view's on current science and currently, teh statement's in the Qur'an corellate with modern science.

And so does the Torah, if you want it. I'll bet Hinduism teaches the same thing if you want to think it does.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 03:25:19 AM »
I don't fully understand you're point but if you are talking about science, then please post up scientific revelation's in the Torah or the Hindu holy book, with a source and I will happily read it (only if it is in english).

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 08:27:04 AM »
I don't fully understand you're point but if you are talking about science, then please post up scientific revelation's in the Torah or the Hindu holy book, with a source and I will happily read it (only if it is in english).

My point is there is nothing scientific about what the Quran says. It doesn't correlate with anything it's just poetry that people who want to believe it correlates with science convince themselves it does.

Saying; "That Day We will fold up heaven like folding up the pages of a book. As We originated the first creation so We will regenerate it. It is a promise binding on Us. That is what We will do. " does not prove anything about the big bang or big crunch. It could correlate with anything if you wanted it to, and it could mean any number things.

American Indian religion speaks of animals and people being one and having no differences. Does this mean that the Natives new about evolution? Or does this mean that they were just spewing spiritual phrases not meant to be taken literally? Who knows? That's the point unless it is in clear black and white you cannot say it correlates with anything because it could correlate with everything if you want.

Saying the star is piercing the darkness is not explaining a black hole. a black hole. The star piercing the darkness could just as easily be interpreted as the star shining and giving light. Then the whole when the stars are extinguished is more calling to the day of decision rather than explaining a star turning into a black hole.

Do me a favour; pick up a new testament and read the book of Revelations. Read through and pretend that it correlates with modern science of history and believe that everything predicted has come true. You'll be amazed at how much you can interpret as "proof", then take that same book and give it to a dead set atheist who will never believe in any religion, and you'll be amazed at how much he interprets as complete bullshit.

My point is very simple; religion is set up for those who want to believe to believe and for those who think its bullshit to think its bullshit. There is no proof in faith anywhere. If there was then it wouldn't be faith it would be fact. It is a fact that if you fall backwards of a ledge you will hit the ground if no one catches you. It is faith that if you fall backwards off a ledge that you will be caught by your fellow man. You cannot prove that the people standing by will catch you, but you can spend your entire life believing they will.

For the record I am a devout Christian, I just understand the difference between believing in something and knowing something for certain.

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 12:22:37 PM »
what's up with all these islam guys who wanna convert us nowadays lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 02:57:57 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005, 06:38:44 AM »
i heard somewhere that the qu'ran dismisses the evolutionary theory...is this true?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8