Author Topic: As predicted... Bush Approval Plummets. Now only 36%  (Read 150 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As predicted... Bush Approval Plummets. Now only 36%
« on: August 22, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »
http://americanresearchgroup.com/economy/

George W. Bush's Job Approval Ratings Drop

George W. Bush's overall job approval ratings have dropped from a month ago even as Americans who approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president are turning more optimistic about their personal financial situations according to the latest survey from the American Research Group. Among all Americans, 36% approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president and 58% disapprove. When it comes to Bush's handling of the economy, 33% approve and 62% disapprove.

Among Americans registered to vote, 38% approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president and 56% disapprove, and 36% approve of the way Bush is handling the economy and 60% disapprove.

This is the second month in a row when improving economic ratings have not been matched by higher job approval ratings for Bush. A total of 24% of Americans now say their personal financial situations are getting better, up from 17% in July, and 27% say they believe that their personal financial situations will be better off a year from now, which is up from 21% in July.

The increases in the personal financial ratings, however, are coming mainly from those approving of the way Bush is handling his job. A total of 54% of those approving the way Bush is handling his job say their personal financial situations are getting better, compared to 5% of those saying they disapprove of the way Bush is handling his job, and 61% of those saying they approve of the way Bush is handling his job say they expect to be better off a year from now, compared to 6% of those saying they disapprove of the way Bush is handling his job.   

The results presented here are based on 1,100 completed telephone interviews conducted among a nationwide random sample of adults 18 years and older. The interviews were completed August 18 through 21, 2005. The theoretical margin of error for the total sample is plus or minus 2.6 percentage points, 95% of the time, on questions where opinion is evenly split.

Overall, 36% of Americans say that they approve of the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president, 58% disapprove, and 6% are undecided.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
Re: As predicted... Bush Approval Plummets. Now only 36%
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 12:28:56 PM »
I think so soon after the election's, the American's, if they felt this way should have done something about it in the election's but now they are stuck with George Bush for another 3 year's.

At the end of the day Bush does not care, he know's it his last terma and he will do whatever he pleases.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 12:59:28 PM »
I know, it's really kinda embarassing for the American Electorate that we stuck ourselves with this joker.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 01:13:18 PM »
Here is my theory, although big can be achieved:

American's vote for someone in their particular town -> That person goes against other people from their state -> The winner of the state goes against the rest of the people who have won in their own state -> The final winner is the president.

They all have debates based on their view's and American's can then elect someone who actually give's a damn about the country rather than someone who only seem's to give a dman when it is election time and only turn's up to a town for 20 minutes to rally support.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

BJV

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 01:32:51 PM »
At the end of the day Bush does not care, he know's it his last terma and he will do whatever he pleases.

That's not true because it will hurt the republicans in the next elections.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 01:58:20 PM »
This is fuckin embarassing, wheres democracy at?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 02:06:25 PM »
Well, he doesn't give a shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 08:59:22 PM »
of course they're plummeting, cuz America doesn't think before they act on something!  ;D

example: voting again for Bush.... and invading Iraq~

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 10:33:30 PM »

That's not true because it will hurt the republicans in the next elections.

I lean more to the right and even I know there will be a democrat in office next election. I knew it the second I heard Bush was re-elected. He really doesn't give a shit anymore.

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 07:22:18 AM »
keep it coming...and hold a referendum on whether George should recieve a frontal lobotomy. Fuck your President, id lock the motherfucker down a pit toilet to live out his days. :-*