Author Topic: These days, people like their religion like they like going to a rock concert...  (Read 206 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In the name of Allah the beneficent, the merciful, I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, and that Jesus and Muhammad were of the slaves and messengers of Allah.

Worshipping none other but Allah, means that you put nothing before Allah.  You sacrifice your worldly position and notoriety, and in it's place you seek out the pleasure of Allah.  And nothing can benefit you but Allah, because he is the Creator of the Worlds and everything therein he has full knowledge of.  If the whole world were to get together to harm you with something, they could not harm you without first being given permission by Allah.

These days, people like their religion like they like going to a rock concerts.  You have these preachers selling out stadiums, and their followers are throwing hundreds of dollars on the stage, while they "miraculously cure" someone with the touch of their hand, meanwhile you got the dancers and gospel singers "gettin down" in the background, some of the events even have pyrotechnics.  And this is even done on a smaller level, generally the most popular preachers are the one's who present themselves with class and style, and can give that knock out speach that provides that brief moment of inspiration for the congregation.

But was this the behaivor of any of the known Prophets and Messengers of Allah?  Was this how they performed their work about the land?  Is this how the pious people throughout time have carried out their work?  Most of the Prophets in the Qu'ran were humble in dress and manner.  It was not their appearance, their speaches, or the lectures they gave that inspired people, it was actually their closeness to Allah and deeper understanding of worship that inspired others.  Some Prophets in the Qu'ran like Noah, they were found to be unappealing to the public, and the public did not follow them, but this did not decrease Noah's value in the sight of Allah, and still he was victorious in this life and Allah has elevated his station for the hereafter.

I had the oppurtunity to meet a 100 year old man, and he's old enough to have spent time with some of the most notable Muslims scholars of the 20th century.  And he told us they looked like a bunch of dumbo's, and that the room they stayed in was more poor than any place an American lives in.  I could tell you their names, but these were scholars who did not want any name recognition, they wanted to keep the focus far away from personalities, because sometimes we focus on the personality but the personality and charisma of the person is not what is important.  Infact, some of the most righteous and most pious of our times don't even speak in a loud voice, because they don't want to "excite" anyone, because they don't want someone to get emotional, they would rather teach one to be patient and steadfast..[/i]---- 

The focus should be upon the worship.  When one pray's, how focused is he in his prayer?Does the individual remember and glorify Allah often?  Is his worship sincerely for the sake of Allah only?  Does he have concern in giving dawah and caring not only for himself but all of mankind?  Has Allah accepted his affairs in this life and the hereafter?This is the most important thing of all, if you worship is on a level that Allah has accepting your affairs, and one has become totally dependant upon Allah, and trusting that Allah is the most knowledge and best to giude and best to provide, when one has achieved the help of Allah---it is this that makes man successful in this life and the hereafter.

Assalamulaikum.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 01:47:20 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Props infinite brother for continuing to drop science. Cant leave this board, this board needs u mayne
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

and some religions use confusing language in their messages and rely on mystical imagery so you are less apt to question their faults.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
some religions require men and women to wear ten tons of clothes in 110 degree heat

so what, as long as the focus is on god it should matter

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Compton Casanova

word. That's ture.

Fonky Fresh

fuck religion I say it loud & clear worst thing men(sum cowards)have invented & i mean all religions
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

herpes

instead of fighting, why not go to chubbies an get fries and shake.  Im sure the whole gang will be there

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
heh, I saw your picture and was like, "dammit, if that don't look like the kid from Boy meet world"  THen I saw your username, then looked BACK at the pic, and recognized the teacher and a couple others...topanga and whoever else.

heh heh..was like, "what the hell?" lol
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout

so what, as long as the focus is on God it shouldn't matter

ToOoOoN!!!

fuck religion I say it loud & clear worst thing men(sum cowards)have invented & i mean all religions

blend

• Lil Geezy
Any religion which has dogma. i.e. things you must do .. is broken and a form of control. I guess thats all of them right?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
instead of fighting, why not go to chubbies an get fries and shake. Im sure the whole gang will be there
lmfao

Fathom

• 'G'
Ah.....o.k.