Author Topic: Only in America and maybe UK  (Read 274 times)

UAK

Re: Only in America and maybe UK
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 08:40:48 AM »
only if u were living in U.S u wudve known tht 14 yr olds to get death penalties and logn sentences......tht is only if hez a black muslim or hispanic

lmao

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 03:16:23 PM »
only if u were living in U.S u wudve known tht 14 yr olds to get death penalties and logn sentences......tht is only if hez a black muslim or hispanic
once again you prove your ignorance..why in the fuck do you even post?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 11:25:44 PM »

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 11:55:04 PM »
Someone should cap that cabbage patch lookin muthafucka in broad daylight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2005, 02:59:53 PM »
to bad they give them false identities i wud love to go hunt these kind of people down!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 01:42:24 PM »
seen but i can understand why he was released he was a fucked up kid but was only 14 when he did it, you gotta give him a chance however i do agree the sentence is a bit light shoulda been there for about 10 years imo

There's no different between a fucked up 14 year old and a fucked up 40 year old to me.

He should have gotten 15-20 years per murder if he was really mental.
I agree. The motjhafuckas killed 5 people(four students and one teacher) and injured 10 people(nine students and one teacher). I don't give a fuck if he was 14. He knew what he was doing- it was premeditated and on top of it they didn't show any remorse. They need to be on deathrow. Yea they should only get 10 years cuz they were fourteen even though they shot fifteen people. ::) 
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Compton Casanova

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 01:56:19 PM »
strap him down, and flick on the switch. They should've fried the mutha.