Author Topic: Post A Random Fact About Yourself.....  (Read 1276 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Post A Random Fact About Yourself.....
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 12:54:13 AM »
I have an 8 inch unit
I have about a 7 inch unit, that's pretty good for a white dude  8)

Caution2006

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 12:57:52 AM »
im a balla  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 01:02:12 AM »
I have 2 girls who are stalking me, one is a little 12 y. girl and that aint really a big deal, its like a crush thing, but there is this other girl who is like in love with me and my girlfriend knows about this girl and thinks its funny that shes all crazy for me but i fear that she might do something and it has gone to the point that i go out to my car after work with some sort of weapon just in case the crazy bitch tries something

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2005, 01:10:43 AM »
I have 2 girls who are stalking me, one is a little 12 y. girl and that aint really a big deal, its like a crush thing, but there is this other girl who is like in love with me and my girlfriend knows about this girl and thinks its funny that shes all crazy for me but i fear that she might do something and it has gone to the point that i go out to my car after work with some sort of weapon just in case the crazy bitch tries something

take a breath man !! relax !  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 01:15:23 AM »

take a breath man !! relax ! ;D
its weird though, i told her i have a girlfriend and she just started yelling "THATS BULLSHIT" and made a huge ass scene at work, i just tried to be nice, and i guess people mistake my niceness for liking them, she asks my brother, who works with her in her department about me and shit and stays after work to "run into me" while we are leaving and just tries to start a conversation with "So when are you and your girlfriend breaking up" ...im like "wtf? what kinda question is that?" she asked me that 2 days in a row, and she just happens to run into me in the parking lot after work, when i stay 45 minutes after everyone is done for the day....

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 01:17:37 AM »
I'm a multi platinum rapper who posts here to track down people bootlegging my shit

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 01:18:39 AM »
^lol

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 01:20:27 AM »

its weird though, i told her i have a girlfriend and she just started yelling "THATS BULLSHIT" and made a huge ass scene at work, i just tried to be nice, and i guess people mistake my niceness for liking them, she asks my brother, who works with her in her department about me and shit and stays after work to "run into me" while we are leaving and just tries to start a conversation with "So when are you and your girlfriend breaking up" ...im like "wtf? what kinda question is that?" she asked me that 2 days in a row, and she just happens to run into me in the parking lot after work, when i stay 45 minutes after everyone is done for the day....

Post A Random Fact About Yourself.....

fact ≠ dream
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:22:19 AM by chilled out flamboyant »

UAK

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 01:22:12 AM »
I skipped the 2nd grade.

Doesn't date white chicks.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:28:47 AM by K A I N »

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 01:28:50 AM »

Post A Random Fact About Yourself.....

fact ≠ dream
JAMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2005, 01:31:05 AM »
I'm a multi platinum rapper who posts here to track down people bootlegging my shit
YOUR THE ONE MAKING ALL THE Hookups Die SOON!  :sign_banhim: :scarface:

Caution2006

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2005, 01:35:22 AM »
lol ecrazy that's crazy how old is the other chick

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2005, 01:36:44 AM »
c'mon E-Crazy, back hand that dumbass, do the right thing

Caution2006

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2005, 01:37:34 AM »
c'mon E-Crazy, back hand that dumbass, do the right thing

lol We$t Coa$t knos watzup  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2005, 01:39:15 AM »
lol ecrazy that's crazy how old is the other chick

i dunno, like 18ish..... my girlfriend thinks its funny, i keep telling her to go out and beat her up or do something, but she laughs, i dunno why im scared  :-\ ... i should just run her ass over if i see her in the parking lot again, this time we can actually "RUN INTO EACH OTHER" with me running into her with my car