Author Topic: Los Angeles or New York  (Read 490 times)

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
Los Angeles or New York
« on: August 23, 2005, 04:22:18 AM »
I was wondering if you had a choice, where would you prefer to live out of these 2 cities and why ?

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Elevz

Re: Los Angeles or New York
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 04:26:25 AM »
I was wondering if you had a choice, where would you prefer to live out of these 2 cities and why ?

L.A. seems too violent for me. That's all you hear coming from L.A. really. I think N.Y. also has some good parts where it's nice to live. Fuck that, I wanna live in neither cities.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 04:57:34 AM »

L.A. seems too violent for me. That's all you hear coming from L.A. really. I think N.Y. also has some good parts where it's nice to live. Fuck that, I wanna live in neither cities.

Ironic that LA and NY were rated the two safest cities to live in for the second year in a row lol. You have to remember that there are MANY parts to these cities. You listen to rap music so youll only hear about the bad parts. But youre not gotta hear about Santa Monica and all those places.

I stay in San Diego so for me, id rather live in LA then NY. LA is only 2 hrs from here and i can deal with the bullshit there better the bullshit in NY lol. LA people all act, dress, talk, drive (lol) the same as everyone down here. Shit, the buildings and houses and all that shit even look the same. Its just a bigger version of San Diego. NY is completely different. Everything is smashed together in this small space. San Francisco is in Kali but its almost more similar to NY then it is to Southern Kali cities. Plus...Fuck NY....lol

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 05:00:54 AM »
L.A because of the weather and my rents used to reside there too

UAK

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 08:52:14 AM »
San Diego because it's a pleasant version of LA  :D

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 09:05:34 AM »
I went to both cities in holiday n I go with LA. NY is great place to visit, lots of dope places but it's a restless city, too many stressed people. LA fit my attitude perfectly : cool , very relax, no stress... Fuck it I wanna live in Miami for the bitches  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 10:35:56 AM »
the only places in the states that i would check
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 10:37:26 AM »
ya miami is prolly the best place. I was there in the summer and i found it better dan L.A in the matter of bitches but a shitty thing was the hurricanes thats why i left for cali soo early  >:(

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 11:57:40 AM »
Where im currently at.....LA

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 12:02:13 PM »
LA, for the weather  8)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 12:15:45 PM »
LA for the lifestyle, attitude, weather, and overalll feel. It fits my mentality much better than new york. New York is too crowded and fast paced for me. It feels like everything is all jam packed into one small space and you can't breathe. I feel like if I don't stay on top of my toes 24/7 I going to get trampled over. In LA it is more laid back and relaxed, stress free. New York is very grmey to me compared to LA.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 01:26:57 PM »
l.a. nigga 4 sho i went 2 ny dis summer n mayne dat shit is wack

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »
Los Angeles, I used to live there for a year til I moved up to San Jo

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 02:03:43 PM »
I've never been to New York, so obviosuly L.A., that's where I'm at and I like it a lot

but L.A.'s a big ass place, the biggest city in the USA size-wise, New York is the biggest population-wise

there are a lot of nice places in L.A., lot of average places, and a lot of dangerous places

two completely different places though, you gotta go with L.A. for the weather

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 02:07:24 PM »
I'd wanna live in NY.  I like the business.