Author Topic: Los Angeles or New York  (Read 486 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Los Angeles or New York
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 02:14:04 PM »
NY seems way too overcrowded. MPLS during the summer is like a mini LA, so I'd rather live in Cali.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 02:34:11 PM »
Where im currently at.....LA
^Yup...& for me, Long Beach to be exact... ;D

Caution2006

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 03:07:57 PM »
LA over NY allday everyday  ;D

herpes

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
LMFAO @ All you that said you cant handle the hustle and bustle of the 5 boros

Paul

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 03:24:55 PM »
LA jus seems like its constantly sunny and a fun place 2 live so id choose that
nothin takin away from NY
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 03:35:18 PM »
l.a. nigga 4 sho i went 2 ny dis summer n mayne dat shit is wack
Why was it wack? ???
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 03:43:20 PM »
LA most of the year, NY late summer/fall

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 04:02:54 PM »
Neither. Not a fan of big cities. I like small towns.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 04:08:24 PM »
LA most of the year, NY late summer/fall

das da worst time 4 ny man shit gets humid as a muhfucka u wake up all sweaty n shit fuck ny mayne l.a. is da best place in da world n dats real talk

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 05:14:43 PM »
I went to both cities in holiday n I go with LA. NY is great place to visit, lots of dope places but it's a restless city, too many stressed people. LA fit my attitude perfectly : cool , very relax, no stress... Fuck it I wanna live in Miami for the bitches  ;D
R you kidding? THere's a shit load of stress in la. Everything in LA Is all about competition. LA People are some of hte most materialistic, consumer cultured people in the states. I live in LA, but i'd rather live in the Bay - Frisco or Berkeley
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2005, 05:27:58 PM »
I went to both cities in holiday n I go with LA. NY is great place to visit, lots of dope places but it's a restless city, too many stressed people. LA fit my attitude perfectly : cool , very relax, no stress... Fuck it I wanna live in Miami for the bitches  ;D
R you kidding? THere's a shit load of stress in la. Everything in LA Is all about competition. LA People are some of hte most materialistic, consumer cultured people in the states. I live in LA, but i'd rather live in the Bay - Frisco or Berkeley
Yup, thats why i love LA....everyone wants to be on top of everyone

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2005, 02:27:49 PM »
I wouldn't want to live in either New York or London. There is way too much diversity and multiculturalism in those cities. I like where I live much better.

Here in Ohio, everyone pretty much looks the same, has the same values, speaks the same language, etc I don't have to feel like I am living in some foreign country. I also don't have to worry about violent gangs attacking me, or whether my next door neighbor is an Al-Qaeda sleeper plotting to kill me because of my religion. The neighborhoods are all clean and well kept, there is no graffiti, overpopulation, etc.

No offense, but why would I want to live around Haitians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Nicaraguans, Somalians, El Savadorians, etc. They are too backwards.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2005, 06:42:52 PM »
damn mayne u a racist motherfucka

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
I wouldn't want to live in either New York or London. There is way too much diversity and multiculturalism in those cities. I like where I live much better.

Here in Ohio, everyone pretty much looks the same, has the same values, speaks the same language, etc I don't have to feel like I am living in some foreign country. I also don't have to worry about violent gangs attacking me, or whether my next door neighbor is an Al-Qaeda sleeper plotting to kill me because of my religion. The neighborhoods are all clean and well kept, there is no graffiti, overpopulation, etc.

No offense, but why would I want to live around Haitians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Nicaraguans, Somalians, El Savadorians, etc. They are too backwards.

make sure ur racist ass stay in Ohio coz ur last line will get you hurt pretty bad outside ur neighbourhood

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2005, 10:24:26 PM »

yeah, LA muthafuckas are pretty Hollywood...buncha drama queens...lol