Author Topic: "The Documentary Will Out sell Tony Yayo On Aug. 30th" - The Game (AUDIO)  (Read 1775 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "The Documentary Will Out sell Tony Yayo On Aug. 30th" - The Game
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2005, 09:26:44 AM »
Nah, I'm buying Yayos album, its hella tight. Can't stop bumpin "Pimpin" and a few others.

Hi Welcome to hip hop music i suggest u go buy at least ten of the followin albums from this list

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=75619.0

Too bad i live in england i will have to jus download the mixtape,
I think this is a good idea and it shows games dedictation to his fans signin how many copies get sent in
imagine if 5000 people send there copy in, thats 5000 cds game has to sign!

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
audio has been posted

Spicemuthafuc*in1

lmao, i might do this to get the autographed cd and the mixtape, that has to be worth the $20

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 02:34:38 PM »
Nah, I'm buying Yayos album, its hella tight. Can't stop bumpin "Pimpin" and a few others.

Hi Welcome to hip hop music i suggest u go buy at least ten of the followin albums from this list

I think this is a good idea and it shows games dedictation to his fans signin how many copies get sent in

Just cause I like Yayos album, doesn't mean I think its good.

We Fly High

i bet some office guy at BWs is just going to sign the cds for game, like game really has time to sign all those cds that get sent in.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
this was posted by the game in the bws forum, and should be fun.

The Day Yayo's album drop, I want everyone who can to go out and re-cop "The Documentary" !!! Anyone who does so can send the album in to The Black Wallstreet offices & I will personally sign it & send it back with a copy of my new mixtape "Ghost Unit" (Life After 300 Bars).......... If you cant afford it, don't do it but if you can let's go out & kill these mothafucka's until 50 & Sha is Irv & Ja ha ha ha.......... go on every hip hop website & post this as well as let everyone you know the same, 1.

G-Ride will post address to our offices later today, p.s. G-Unot !!!!

lol! Fuck The Gayme! I dont spend my money twice for this fool!

http://www.grind-ent.com/media/thegameasp.mp3

BJV

There is no way game is gonna pull this off tho. And I still don't get why interscope hasnt told him to shut the fuck up already?

BigBDrugStores

so whats the adress?

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
that yayo is garbage.  he sucks but i thought the beats would be hot.  there's only 3 dope beats and then you gotta hear kermit the frog rap.

Jome

i bet some office guy at BWs is just going to sign the cds for game, like game really has time to sign all those cds that get sent in.

Naww, they have stamps with their autograph on.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2005, 09:22:44 PM »

Just cause I like Yayos album, doesn't mean I think its good.

??? so you like listening/purchasing shitty music then?

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man, I really try to support Game, but honestly that's just dumb. So. . .buy the Documentary instead of Yayo's album. . .and this is bad for G-Unit how?? Aren't both albums on the same label? 50 makes his money either way.

How bout instead, I just listen to the Documentary I already have and NOT buy Yayo's album, which got d/led, listened to, and is already deleted.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its alright.  Kanye will sell more anyway
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Am I the only one who thinks this is childish as fuck?