Author Topic: "The Documentary Will Out sell Tony Yayo On Aug. 30th" - The Game (AUDIO)  (Read 1776 times)

BigBDrugStores

Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

405 N. Wilmington
Compton CA 90220

Send "The Documentary" cd, purchased on August 30th (cd must still be in wrapper and a receipt with the aug. 30th date included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape (that's two cd's weight) to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

You can also send demo's to this address.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I the only one who thinks this is childish as fuck?

nope

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To those saying this is dumb G Unit gets the money off either albums, its more about bragging rights. If Yayo sells 200k and Game 300k this week he wont care G Unit Recs gets the money, he will be happy to outsell yayo... unlikely though...

plus how the fuck you gonna send them a pre-stamped envelope from outside the US, they wont accept our stamps lol

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

405 N. Wilmington
Compton CA 90220

Send "The Documentary" cd, purchased on August 30th (cd must still be in wrapper and a receipt with the aug. 30th date included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape (that's two cd's weight) to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

You can also send demo's to this address.

how many of yall is actually gonna do this??? cuz i am damn cd is like 10 to 12 dollas its nothing fuck it imma do it

BigBDrugStores

how many of yall is actually gonna do this??? cuz i am damn cd is like 10 to 12 dollas its nothing fuck it imma do it
thats what im thinking

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
thats what im thinking

yea cuz usually there would off been a gang of ppl saying shit but not for this.

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
Since I haven't copped the album yet, (haven't buyed a non-michael jackson album since I don't know when) Imma do it now !
West Coast To This

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u mite as well buy it then and send it off!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey, in the Game's defense, on the audio, he didnt even claim that _he_ signs it..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On theblackwallstreet.com forum this same topic got like 27 pages  :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Game would release a vid for Put You On The Game it would probably outsell Yayo's CD.Hard to tell if this signing shit can actually compete wit Yayo's sales.On the other hand Yayo's CD probably wont sell anything anyways 8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
game wont sell no where near yayo probably first week but yayo wont sell shit either unless 50 buys all his records jus to keep his gunit labels sellin cd's clean in the eyes of ppl..

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
damn ya'll underestimating the power of G-Unit groupies, there's too many of them and they'll buy the album over and over again so Game probably won't outsell him although the idea is good. Fuck G Unit.
West Coast To This

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
game wont sell no where near yayo probably first week but yayo wont sell shit either unless 50 buys all his records jus to keep his gunit labels sellin cd's clean in the eyes of ppl..

That's just it....if 50 really wants to make Yayo (look like) he's sellin a ton of albums, then he can just buy up a gang of CD's.  It's not like he doesn't have the $$$

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
So imma buy his album tomorrow , but the thing is I don't know how much it'll cost to send a fucking cd to the U.S from Sweden and how long it'll take. Well fuck it I give it a shot, BTW it should be fun to see how long time it'll take until you get it back, I mean if Game really signs all the CD's he gets it's gone take a whole lotta time.
West Coast To This