Author Topic: "The Documentary Will Out sell Tony Yayo On Aug. 30th" - The Game (AUDIO)  (Read 1777 times)

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
So imma buy his album tomorrow , but the thing is I don't know how much it'll cost to send a fucking cd to the U.S from Sweden and how long it'll take. Well fuck it I give it a shot, BTW it should be fun to see how long time it'll take until you get it back, I mean if Game really signs all the CD's he gets it's gone take a whole lotta time.
does it also count for europe? cool, ima buy it, had yet to buy it so why not tomorrow.
and what do you gotta send to his label? just the booklet i hope, together with the proof of the date of purchase off course..

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
FUck it...imma do it! If i get ripped off...oh well...money comes and goes and i'll learn my lesson!

Jome

damn ya'll underestimating the power of Game groupies, there's too many of them and they'll buy the album over and over again so Game probably gonna outsell him.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
... Well fuck it I give it a shot, BTW it should be fun to see how long time it'll take until you get it back, I mean if Game really signs all the CD's he gets it's gone take a whole lotta time.

Maybe he buys 50 thousand cds himself so that he could say that it was a success... This way he could even sign some cds in advance and send some back quicker.. lol ... just a thought.. I´m drunk..  ::)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
I`m still thinkin' game is acting like a 12 year old girl

ComptonCycoGeah

hip hop aint about album sales....

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yes it is!!!...in order to make money..you have to sell Cd's..you moron :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

just becoz eiht cant sell anything  :boohoo:

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

405 N. Wilmington
Compton CA 90220

Send "The Documentary" cd, purchased on August 30th (cd must still be in wrapper and a receipt with the aug. 30th date included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape (that's two cd's weight) to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

the postoffice told me they dont know how much is charged to get the envelope back to europe. they dont have the american post pricelist..
does anybody else have this problem?

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
hey, in the Game's defense, on the audio, he didnt even claim that _he_ signs it..

The Day Yayo's album drop, I want everyone who can to go out and re-cop "The Documentary" !!! Anyone who does so can send the album in to The Black Wallstreet offices & I will personally sign it & send it back with a copy of my new mixtape "Ghost Unit" (Life After 300 Bars).......... If you cant afford it, don't do it but if you can let's go out & kill these mothafucka's until 50 & Sha is Irv & Ja ha ha ha.......... go on every hip hop website & post this as well as let everyone you know the same, 1.

G-Ride will post address to our offices later today, p.s. G-Unot !!!!

Games Personal Post over at the official black wall street forums.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
I went out & did it  8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did you? lol good shit now you just gotta wait fo the results plus i saw the tracklist fo that ghost unit mixtape it looks nutz  8)

WestCoasta

I've never heard the documentary for some reason

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

WTF r u serioius? haha dayyuumm   ???

WestCoasta

WTF r u serioius? haha dayyuumm ???
haha yea man for real, I've just never heard it for some reason, I didn't buy it so I got no other source of listening  ???
I'm clueless about the whole album