Author Topic: "The Documentary Will Out sell Tony Yayo On Aug. 30th" - The Game (AUDIO)  (Read 1780 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aight then, ahha im speechless and shocked c'mon West Coast you should know better anyways its my fav album of 2005 uptil now  8)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
How Long You Think It Will Take For Me 2 Get It I live In The SF Valley & it's prolly No More Less Than 15 miles from Compton

WestCoasta

it's just that I can't download it cuz my computer is slow, and whenever I buy an album I don't have that much money, so I always go with another artist when I make my selection.....

I ain't discriminating or anything, and yeah, it is very strange that someone from L.A. who likes rap hasn't heard it  :laugh:

I'll check it out in the future though, I've heard "Put You Up On Game" or somethin like that and I liked it

is it a really good album?

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

405 N. Wilmington
Compton CA 90220

Send "The Documentary" cd, purchased on August 30th (cd must still be in wrapper and a receipt with the aug. 30th date included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape (that's two cd's weight) to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

the postoffice told me they dont know how much is charged to get the envelope back to europe. they dont have the american post pricelist..
does anybody else have this problem?

anybody from europe??

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Crazy shit ima do this too

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
anybody from europe??

Theodore I'm gonna send it tonight from sweden , so I'll tell how I did afterwards. Where you from ?
West Coast To This

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's just that I can't download it cuz my computer is slow, and whenever I buy an album I don't have that much money, so I always go with another artist when I make my selection.....

I ain't discriminating or anything, and yeah, it is very strange that someone from L.A. who likes rap hasn't heard it  :laugh:

I'll check it out in the future though, I've heard "Put You Up On Game" or somethin like that and I liked it

is it a really good album?

If ur a fan of west coast music and never heard "The Documentary" then u are missin' out man. Get this album as soon as possible. Def. worth the 15 bucks u will spend on it!!!

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
anybody from europe??

Theodore I'm gonna send it tonight from sweden , so I'll tell how I did afterwards. Where you from ?
im from belgium and tnx :)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
How Long You Think It Will Take For Me 2 Get It I live In The SF Valley & it's prolly No More Less Than 15 miles from Compton

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
why not just send the album u bought originally? how will he know the difference?

WestCoasta

^^ it's gotta be un-opened he said

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
nah it doesn't have to be unopened, you only send the insert/booklet and then you have to include your reciept, and it has to be baught on august 30th or after..
West Coast To This

BigBDrugStores

nah it doesn't have to be unopened, you only send the insert/booklet and then you have to include your reciept, and it has to be baught on august 30th or after..

Send "The Documentary" cd, purchased on August 30th (cd must still be in wrapper and a receipt with the aug. 30th date included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.