Author Topic: Sumthin Bout Warren G  (Read 286 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Sumthin Bout Warren G
« on: August 23, 2005, 04:30:44 PM »
Who agrees That Warren G can Bring another side to West Coast Music...Just Like Kanye West is doing with the Midwest & East Coast...I see Warren G doin the same with his sound ...u know the type of music for the grown & Sexy

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sumthin Bout Warren G
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 10:45:40 AM »
i kinda think i know wat u r on bout do u mean like steer away from the westcoast stereotype that u have to rep crip or blood and always talk bout gang violence, i wud like someone to do that thats why westcoast music never evolves.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:21:41 PM »
What I think would definitely bring another side to westcoast music is a Warren G & DJ Quik collabo album.

BJV

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 03:42:42 PM »
Kanye West started out different from the get go. I don't think Warren G will switch up his style because his fan base wants him to drop g-funk

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 05:54:43 PM »
Kanye West started out different from the get go. I don't think Warren G will switch up his style because his fan base wants him to drop g-funk

well he can takes his g-funk shit to another level

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 06:30:31 PM »
i have a feeling we weill have a repeat of the last 15 to 20 years, id like to c a mc eiht mc ren collabo with like beats and cuts from yella like in the dayz of wayback with nwa style beats i loved that shit