Author Topic: buncha my pix  (Read 1030 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: buncha my pix
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2005, 05:51:27 PM »
^^ Whatever's cool with you, homie. I got a question though. You still got that single little braid in the back of ya head?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2005, 06:18:25 PM »
ok, Iīll post my pic then....

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2005, 10:34:12 PM »
^  hahahahaha

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2005, 11:32:20 PM »
some funny shit here

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2005, 11:39:30 PM »
Why doesnt this motherfukn poser faggot trying to get a boyfriend or sumthin just fuk of with the pix fukn hell.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2005, 03:41:10 AM »
how does postin pix make u a poser?? some people were claiming that he was some guy named Jamal so he wanted to prove that he wasnt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2005, 07:26:50 AM »
how does postin pix make u a poser?? some people were claiming that he was some guy named Jamal so he wanted to prove that he wasnt

itīs not proven yet, I think. And you donīt know Jamal? Heīs capable of anything if only his sad ass is rewarded a little attention....

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2005, 08:10:27 AM »
who is this jamal guy wat were his other alias's
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2005, 08:26:52 AM »

Jamal (the name means "beautiful" btw) is a little attention whore from L.A. whose goal in life was to "son" people on a message board, more precisely, WCC. That goal he pursued by making stupid jokes twice Kainīs amount and trying to bash people. I donīt know/remember what his other aliases were, but this wouldnīt be his first one. Heīs vanished misteriously and itīs not unlikely his inferiority complex will make him come back, or - if heīs flamboyant - just has

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2005, 10:11:55 AM »
hmmm very odd im glad i didnt meet him he sounds like a knob head!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2005, 12:30:48 PM »
i dont think hes been here during my time on this board but hmm sounds interesting  :eh:

hotdamn

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2005, 01:26:42 PM »
You fucking homothugs, that's not my alias. I haven't been online in about a week, and you bitches still got my name in your mouth like you miss me or something.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2005, 01:36:34 PM »
....welcome bk again then..... i jus wanted to know who u were

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2005, 01:38:40 PM »
i dont wana know who u are neither do i care but i was jus telling pple dat he posted his pix up coz people were pming and shit calling him 'jamal' so he got annoyed and posted his pix to prove that he wasnt u

hotdamn

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2005, 01:55:35 PM »

Jamal (the name means "beautiful" btw) is a little attention whore from L.A. whose goal in life was to "son" people on a message board, more precisely, WCC. That goal he pursued by making stupid jokes twice Kainīs amount and trying to bash people. I donīt know/remember what his other aliases were, but this wouldnīt be his first one. Heīs vanished misteriously and itīs not unlikely his inferiority complex will make him come back, or - if heīs flamboyant - just has

You know what's funny... I don't even know who the fuck you are. Anyways, just because I son people, doesn't mean it's my goal. Just like when you suck dick for money, it doesn't necessarily mean that's your goal in life... it's probably just a stepping-stone so you can do something better with the money. I got groupies I don't even know about... get off my nuts, homothug.