Author Topic: @ THE COMPUTER WIZARDS.....  (Read 124 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
@ THE COMPUTER WIZARDS.....
« on: August 29, 2005, 04:13:25 PM »
I've had my computer for a couple of years now and it's beginning to be hella slow, these weak ass memory softwares I download ain't working, when I press control, alt, delete, I see there are all these unused shit running on my comp 24/7 in the processes section like "web rebates", "salm" etc etc. I can't delete them, I don't know where they root from. I get all these memory warnings and can't use my mixing softwares because shit's beginning to be way too slow for me. What should I do? And no, rebooting ain't an option.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

UAK

Re: @ THE COMPUTER WIZARDS.....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 04:57:26 PM »
You can buy an external hard drive and save your music/program there and then reboot your system  :D that's the best option.

Press Ctrl Alt Delete and write down all the program running you suspect.

Search those files on google and you'll find several websites that tell what the (exe) executable is about.

For example type in webrebates.exe >result> http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/webrebates/

To Delete

In the 'ctrl alt delete' task manager window....right click on the file (webrebates.exe) and click End Process Tree.

Now search for the file on your PC and delete everything in site.

Make sure you get Norton's Internet Security and be careful of what(freeware) you download.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 04:59:06 PM by K A I N »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: @ THE COMPUTER WIZARDS.....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 05:02:46 PM »
sound like ur comp is bein fucked up the ass wit ad and spyware basicly just save everyting that is important and reformate the comp and wen u do do urself a favore and buy a virus scan (norton) and keep it up to date and at the same time do a windows update too