Author Topic: bar fight  (Read 252 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
bar fight
« on: August 26, 2005, 12:52:54 AM »
im chillin in the back smokin a cigarette waitin for my friend to come out so we cud leave caus i had to be home and all of a sudden i see my boys get out the door and start walkin to the front so i followed em and 1 of my boys startin talkin to shit to som kid and got sucker punched in the back of the head. a second after that, that kid got laid out by one of myboys..and wen i mean laid out, i mean laid out, ive never seen anybody get dropped like that before in my life...i had a perfect view of the kid as he was comin down and i swear to god i thought the kid was either dead or totally unconscious....all the security guards broke it up and kicked us out so we're standin on a corner a couple blocks down and we see a couple of heads drive by talkin bullshit like BRAT BRAT..after we called em out we saw 6 kids walkin in the street and the second they came up to us it was on..my boy cracked some kid in the head and then got sucker punched so me and 2 other people grabbed the kid, threw him on the floor, and i winded up as much as i cud and i kicked him in his head..im about 5'8 125 lbs so one of my punches wudnt knock sum1 out but i knew my leg wud have so more force behind it and it turned out i was rite..after we stomped the kid out we looked around to see who needed help and i saw my boy get duked by som sasquatch...all of us were only 18 years old and these kid looked like they were at least 20years old..but the thing that got me the most pissed off was that my boy that started the whole thing was the 1st one to walk away and tell every1 to leave..i jus think its fucked up to let ur boys hang out inthe dry like that..this one guy was goin crazy askin for the kid that was wearin the yankee hat and i saw my boy take off his hat before they saw him becaus he didnt wanna fight and this cats bigger than me...in the end a couple of my boys had bruised up faces. but my closest friend got his took knocked out and was sayin that he broke his jaw so we took him to the hospital ...i jus got home from there i havent heard an update on my boy yet im waitin for a call

if you found out one of your boys was walkin away after the fight started....wud u rethink ur friendship? or give him the benefit of the doubt becaus he didnt wanna get hurt

i think its totally fucked up if u back down out of a fight wen ur friends are gettin hit becaus u dont wanna put urself out there..they didnt ask to get hurt but they did so everybody there has the responsibility of lookin out for his boys, even if that means gettin a tooth knocked out and a possible broken jaw..i give my boy all the respect he deserves and only wish he didnt get hit

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: bar fight
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 01:02:01 AM »
i personaly think wat ur boy did by walkin away was fucked up if u got homies throwin it down u dont stand there or walk away cuz u dont wanna get hurt fuck that thats pussy shit man

Caution2006

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 01:31:37 AM »
i personaly think wat ur boy did by walkin away was fucked up if u got homies throwin it down u dont stand there or walk away cuz u dont wanna get hurt fuck that thats pussy shit man

exactly he shoulda got down like a fucking man that's some pussy shit..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 02:27:06 AM »
yea its happened to me and my boyz loads of time.. their is certain ones i hang with tha give it all the rage but when it comes down to it they always at the back doin fuck all... and im tha one gettin screwed over im just use to it now am only 5'9 but got the mouth and attiude of a 6'5 pro boxer lol...
i know its annoyin for ya boy to walk away but  if he didnt wana fight then aint nething you can do, least ur peps admit they dnt wana fight i end up with some people that dont fight during a row.. but then after it go yeah yeah wish i would smacked him n shit... they are just make outs!!

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 06:33:15 AM »
not everyone can fight, but if he started the fight then hit the fence, fuck him.... thats a bitch move.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 01:22:14 PM »
all my friends know that I'm not a fighter.  I've been in fights.  But I let them know not to start shit when they're with me because I don't wanna fight.  But I'd never walk away when it came down to it. 

We were at a club back in Feb. I was outside with some girls, and my friends got in a fight inside, so I went back in, and the music was off and all the lights were on lol.  I was like "what did you do?" then we got kicked out and we're not allowed back there anymore. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 01:30:42 PM »
if he's too scared and weak to fight then that's one thing, but as soon as he STARTS the shit an then walks away while all them homies is gettin knocked the fuck out.. that's worse than your average bitch move. Id break the friendship.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 10:17:01 PM »
does ne1 know if you are bein assaulted by sum1..can u pull out a shank and cut/kill em? or what about a licensed gun..could you use it then? or if you kill him with your bare hands caus u rocked his dome a couple times..what criminal charges will you face, if any?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 10:22:52 PM »
shiiet me and my homies are tight as fuck we down to do anything fo each other but me personally i rarely get into fights unless my buddies in it or if its soccer related otherwise im cool with everyone   :)

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 12:51:28 AM »
that sucks

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 12:12:59 PM »
does ne1 know if you are bein assaulted by sum1..can u pull out a shank and cut/kill em? or what about a licensed gun..could you use it then? or if you kill him with your bare hands caus u rocked his dome a couple times..what criminal charges will you face, if any?

it depends on what they're doing or gonna do to you.  Usually if you're in a fight as long as you use equal force, then you'll be ok.  But if he's got like a pipe or something and you cut him, that wouldn't be too bad it's more like self defense.  But if he's just punching you and you shoot him in the leg, then you'll probably get in more trouble.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 07:31:07 PM »
im chillin in the back smokin a cigarette waitin for my friend to come out so we cud leave caus i had to be home and all of a sudden i see my boys get out the door and start walkin to the front so i followed em and 1 of my boys startin talkin to shit to som kid and got sucker punched in the back of the head. a second after that, that kid got laid out by one of myboys..and wen i mean laid out, i mean laid out, ive never seen anybody get dropped like that before in my life...i had a perfect view of the kid as he was comin down and i swear to god i thought the kid was either dead or totally unconscious....all the security guards broke it up and kicked us out so we're standin on a corner a couple blocks down and we see a couple of heads drive by talkin bullshit like BRAT BRAT..after we called em out we saw 6 kids walkin in the street and the second they came up to us it was on..my boy cracked some kid in the head and then got sucker punched so me and 2 other people grabbed the kid, threw him on the floor, and i winded up as much as i cud and i kicked him in his head..im about 5'8 125 lbs so one of my punches wudnt knock sum1 out but i knew my leg wud have so more force behind it and it turned out i was rite..after we stomped the kid out we looked around to see who needed help and i saw my boy get duked by som sasquatch...all of us were only 18 years old and these kid looked like they were at least 20years old..but the thing that got me the most pissed off was that my boy that started the whole thing was the 1st one to walk away and tell every1 to leave..i jus think its fucked up to let ur boys hang out inthe dry like that..this one guy was goin crazy askin for the kid that was wearin the yankee hat and i saw my boy take off his hat before they saw him becaus he didnt wanna fight and this cats bigger than me...in the end a couple of my boys had bruised up faces. but my closest friend got his took knocked out and was sayin that he broke his jaw so we took him to the hospital ...i jus got home from there i havent heard an update on my boy yet im waitin for a call

if you found out one of your boys was walkin away after the fight started....wud u rethink ur friendship? or give him the benefit of the doubt becaus he didnt wanna get hurt

i think its totally fucked up if u back down out of a fight wen ur friends are gettin hit becaus u dont wanna put urself out there..they didnt ask to get hurt but they did so everybody there has the responsibility of lookin out for his boys, even if that means gettin a tooth knocked out and a possible broken jaw..i give my boy all the respect he deserves and only wish he didnt get hit
wat ur peeps need 2 do is rush that pussy and let him know that was fucked up wat he did. 1 of u could have got stabbed or shot and he would have walked away. 1 of u got u jaw broke! Me and mine would rush that pussy till his jaw was broke

UAK

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 07:36:28 PM »

He could have at least called the the cops :D I think you should have sex with his girlfriend.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 07:39:25 PM by K A I N »

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2005, 03:41:45 PM »

He could have at least called the the cops :D I think you should have sex with his girlfriend.

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: