Author Topic: Question for Jome...  (Read 151 times)

jeromechickenbone

Question for Jome...
« on: August 26, 2005, 08:11:31 PM »
If i remember right, you posted up some tracks a while back that you found of some old jay-z tracks/features.  Early 90's stuff.  I'm pretty sure one of the sonds included in that list was Original Flavor ft. Jay-z "Can i get open".  Anyway, i searched for that topic but couldn't find it.  If anyone could provide me with a link to that topic i'd appreciate it.  Peace.

BigBDrugStores

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question for Jome...
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 08:22:14 PM »
I believe the file that had all the stuff in it was called "Prehistoric Jay-Z" if that helps. I wasn't really interested in it enough to download it otherwise I'd up it for you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 08:22:55 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=search

If i remember right, you posted up some tracks a while back that you found of some old jay-z tracks/features. Early 90's stuff. I'm pretty sure one of the sonds included in that list was Original Flavor ft. Jay-z "Can i get open". Anyway, i searched for that topic but couldn't find it. If anyone could provide me with a link to that topic i'd appreciate it. Peace.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 08:23:52 PM »
I believe the file that had all the stuff in it was called "Prehistoric Jay-Z" if that helps. I wasn't really interested in it enough to download it otherwise I'd up it for you.

Props - i'll try that. Peace

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 08:27:04 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=search

If i remember right, you posted up some tracks a while back that you found of some old jay-z tracks/features. Early 90's stuff. I'm pretty sure one of the sonds included in that list was Original Flavor ft. Jay-z "Can i get open". Anyway, i searched for that topic but couldn't find it. If anyone could provide me with a link to that topic i'd appreciate it. Peace.
i figured that you looked by hand

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 08:27:46 PM »
I don't know if you found it yet, but I have some good news. Looks like one of my dumbass friends decided to download it on my comp without telling me. So I'll upload it for you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 08:29:07 PM »
I don't know if you found it yet, but I have some good news. Looks like one of my dumbass friends decided to download it on my comp without telling me. So I'll upload it for you.

You are the shit. Props to your dumbass friend 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 08:46:41 PM »
hxxp://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UMJFZY1JW69O332C5W1GAV61C

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 08:57:40 PM »
hxxp://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UMJFZY1JW69O332C5W1GAV61C

I just d'ld. Thanks for hookin a brotha up. Much Props!

Jome

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 09:01:31 PM »
Don't think I made that thread, if I did it was must been a good while ago..