Author Topic: Something I never understood about Method Man's Judgement Day song...  (Read 216 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know this is old but can anyone tell me why Meth repeats his lyrics in that song???I mean,it completely ruins the song.Why didnt he make up any new lyrics for it???

Okka

Re: Something I never understood about Method Man's Judgement Day song...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 01:49:23 PM »
Maybe he likes to repeat the lyrics, i dont know but it's a tight track though. Snoop did that same shit too with one of the tightest tracks on "Tha Last Meal" (can't remember the name right now)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:03:26 AM »
Maybe he likes to repeat the lyrics, i dont know but it's a tight track though. Snoop did that same shit too with one of the tightest tracks on "Tha Last Meal" (can't remember the name right now)

Could it be "Go Away" ??

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 09:48:29 AM »
its a dope track even tho he does repeat the lyrics
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 09:58:39 AM »
its a dope track even tho he does repeat the lyrics
Yeah I feel the same but it would be waaay better wit some different ones.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 01:30:25 PM »
I know this is old but can anyone tell me why Meth repeats his lyrics in that song???I mean,it completely ruins the song.Why didnt he make up any new lyrics for it???
well  whats even more fucked up is that he used that single lyric for another song originally, a remix track with a singer named texas(a female pop singer i dont remember name of the song her biggest hit anyway)..hes album came out a couple of months later n he rapped exactly the same verse on hes album single(twice..as we all know)!! ??? i remember being like wtf?! thats jus wack..n when he rapped that shit on the remix..it didnt have shit to do with her lyrics or the topic of the song!! ??? ???

i downloaded it n then uploaded this shit jus so yall understand how stupid this is: http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CJUX0RZJ969O3A9IGWYSMRZ9Y

red n meth is tha shit though!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 02:06:43 PM by Soulful »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 03:42:29 AM »
that album is sleeped on :-\.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 04:41:18 AM »
props for that track
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 12:00:25 PM »
well  whats even more fucked up is that he used that single lyric for another song originally, a remix track with a singer named texas(a female pop singer i dont remember name of the song her biggest hit anyway)..hes album came out a couple of months later n he rapped exactly the same verse on hes album single(twice..as we all know)!! ??? i remember being like wtf?! thats jus wack..n when he rapped that shit on the remix..it didnt have shit to do with her lyrics or the topic of the song!! ??? ???

i downloaded it n then uploaded this shit jus so yall understand how stupid this is: http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CJUX0RZJ969O3A9IGWYSMRZ9Y

red n meth is tha shit though!

forgot about that texas track, that was just random.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson