Author Topic: I'd Like To Explain  (Read 1448 times)

BJV

Re: I'd Like To Explain
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2005, 05:28:46 PM »
This thread has officially been Flamboyantfied 

hahhahaha too true

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2005, 05:36:58 PM »
yo nadya i wanna take ur broken heart n put it back 2gether i dnt care how long it takes me 2 put together all da pieces i wanna put dat shit back 2gether n fill it wid love

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2005, 05:38:04 PM »
Tap that shit raw, dogg. Do it for me, man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2005, 05:47:32 PM »
yo nadya i wanna take ur broken heart n put it back 2gether i dnt care how long it takes me 2 put together all da pieces i wanna put dat shit back 2gether n fill it wid love
Tap that shit raw, dogg. Do it for me, man.

lmao...aaaaaahahhahahahahhahahahha...im crying!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2005, 05:48:15 PM »
you can all say what you like. i know i was dumb but that doesn't change that i did love him. maybe none of u know how it feels to be heartbroken but then when you find out you were lied to and used by someone u trusted when u found it so hard to trust ANYONE,well i just got a taste of that.
it doesn't matter, nothin is more stupid when a girl loves some dude who blatanly doesn't care about them.... breaking up, getting back together, YOU traveling far to see him and he never returns the favor...... "in love" or not, who the fuck wouldn't check themselves?
I don't and haven't used girls out of nowhere and for no reason before, but girls wonder why they get played so much.... and most of the time it's the most obvious situation and their so dumb that they ignore it and make themselves feel better by thinking he loves them when there's no apparent reason or sign that he does
  :grumpy: :kiss2: :heart: :whistle: :nawty: :loco: :eh: :pimp:

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2005, 05:48:45 PM »
O.........k LOL

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2005, 05:49:39 PM »
Yeah i know your right west coast.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2005, 06:47:36 PM »
0wnage!

I bet shell be back in a few months telling the story of flamboyant...

Anyway, Ive seen so many girls turn down good guys for these cats and get hurt and I got no sympathy; you got played, egg on your face, whatever, in love or not I bet there was at least 5 other guys  that would have been better for you and to you but you chose that other guy and went back he shit on you when he told u he was makin the other bitch dinner ;D anyway

"fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me."

-KIDRENEGADE-

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 06:51:39 PM »
your right.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 06:52:12 PM »
I know. 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2005, 06:55:21 PM »
I just found some ernie and bert sesame street clips!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D IM SO HAPPY!!!!!

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »
OK I knew I couldnt expect much from a bunch of guys.

hey babe dont stress... not all guys are complete fuck-wits, you had in your sig yourself "love is so blind something or rather" and yeah the dude is a tool for taking advantage of the fact you like him so much. but do you need revenge ? nah, be the better person, you did nothing wrong it was all him, let it go... let karma sort him out, coz in the end he will fall head over heels over some girl, she will play him then he will understand how he made you feel, thats what will eventually will make him a better person, revenge will just lower you to his level...

youre a fine lookin chick, and you seem cool too, dont let bullshit get in the way of that.

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2005, 06:58:53 PM »
p.S: i'm drunk...

BJV

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2005, 07:01:07 PM »
not all guys are complete fuck-wits

but those guys are gay so that doesnt help her much in this situation

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2005, 07:02:26 PM »
and another thing, i learnt alot about girls in the last couple years... theyre really kind and loving and shit, you cant blame them for getting played, coz there are fools out there that like to take advantage of that shit...