Author Topic: I'd Like To Explain  (Read 1446 times)

DAYUM

Re: I'd Like To Explain
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2005, 09:14:05 PM »
So youd let a girl fall in love with you and spend £1000s on you, and LIE to her? That doesnt make u a playa that makes u a coward, and p.s, real men aren't cowards. Go suck your mom.
that aint no fuckin coward thats a fuckin pimp

anyone who uses someone else to gain is a pimp...

it might be fucked up but shit thats how the game goes you shoulda been smarter then that u shoulda known he was useing u as a piece of ass

whats fucked up is giveing away his number n address n shit cus u got played...
to get even all u had to do is play the nigga back

and i doubt he is on a message board right now crying about getting played and trying to seek revenge by telling people that he and you dont even know to call him n shit

now thats a fuckin coward you should of told him sumthing instead of telling us
im done breaking ur ass off ill let someone else do it...

DAYUM

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2005, 09:15:36 PM »
and im sorry you had to get dissrespected like that but a man gots to do what a man gots to do i suggest you look for a better man next time

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2005, 09:19:32 PM »
fuck ur ex whos cares about that wat u can explain is how West Coast's dick got in ur mouth

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2005, 09:52:46 PM »
y do people try to gain sympathy on a board! out off all places where no one pratically knows u or cares bout u?? dam i understand u were with him fo two years and after dat two years u thought it was ok to lose ur virginity to him coz dats how it goes but u'd be a dumb hoe if u thought that u guys were gona last forever

Shit happens, Things go wrong, But know matter what happens life goes on...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 09:55:14 PM by Abhshil »

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2005, 10:26:02 PM »
No one wants to hear your sad stories

DAYUM

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2005, 11:39:28 PM »
lmao@ at the replies

im done breaking ur ass off ill let someone else do it...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2005, 12:43:54 AM »
lol @ these crazy eCasanova's thinkin they are gonna get some ass by acting nice on the web. Straight up, if you didn't sense his true feelings early, he either belongs in hollywood next to pacino, or you just got fooled by words. Don't be spending crazy coin on some dude if he isn't breaking his back to do the same to you. Men aren't hard to read. On the real, fuck heart break. No sense in dwelling on that shit, you know as well as everyone else that you are better off without someone like that. Also... you came to an internet forum for west coast hip hop expecting the GUYS to have sympathy for your love stories? Go out and gold dig like the rest of the bitches in this world. Leave the rap shit to men. That and football is all we got!  ;)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2005, 01:22:09 AM »
this thread is hilarious!! sympathy on an interrnet message board just aint gonna happen...and flamboyant, get the fuck outta here with the bullshit, come back when your balls drop young'n

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2005, 03:16:31 AM »
dry your eyes  :-*

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2005, 05:10:39 AM »
 :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:     :boohoo:                       :boohoo:      :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:           :boohoo:               :boohoo:
 :boohoo:                            :boohoo:                      :boohoo:      :boohoo:                                  :boohoo:        :boohoo:
 :boohoo:                            :boohoo:                      :boohoo:      :boohoo:                                  :boohoo: :boohoo:
 :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:      :boohoo:                       :boohoo:      :boohoo:                                  :boohoo:
 :boohoo:                            :boohoo:                      :boohoo:      :boohoo:                                  :boohoo: :boohoo:
 :boohoo:                            :boohoo:                      :boohoo:      :boohoo:                                   :boohoo:        :boohoo:
 :boohoo:                            :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:     :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:             :boohoo:                :boohoo:

:boohoo:                            :boohoo:
 :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

8)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 05:35:56 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2005, 05:27:43 AM »
LMAO dats tite
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Throwback

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2005, 06:21:47 AM »
hihi

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2005, 08:53:58 AM »
Well would u like to hear a story of the most screwed over chick in the world? Here goes:

I met him at 15. 2 Years later, at 17 I lost my virginity to him. I then find out from a 15 year old girl that he was with her in his car half an hour before he came to my house. So we stopped speaking for about 6 months and he had a g/f during that time. Before they split up he came back to me arranging to come and see me at uni. He then fed me this line about not being ready for a relationship, having been hurt badly in the past, and needing to be single. So I accepted this. I travelled 300 miles to see him on a weekly basis, and spent £1000s in the process. He did not come to see me more than twice. He ditches me for being too attached a year later because he doesnt want a relationship. He then about a month later casually text messages me informing me of how he is making dinner for his g/f tonight.Now I'll just say I did love this guy very much and he knew it the whole time.

you're obviously an idiot.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

UAK

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2005, 08:03:22 PM »
DrPhil.com

Oprah.com

mauzip

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2005, 08:10:36 PM »
we got him back the other night, right baby?

no, i did