Author Topic: Snoop Dogg to Release a new album This October  (Read 735 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Snoop Dogg to Release a new album This October
« on: August 26, 2005, 03:12:03 PM »
Snoop Dogg will release a 19-song greatest-hits album on October 4, The Best of Snoop Dogg. Among the classics on the collection are "Still a G Thang," "Gin & Juice II," "Down 4 My N's," "Woof!," "Just Dippin'," "Snoop Dogg (What's My Name, Pt. 2)," "Lay Low," "Beautiful" and "Hell Yeah." ...

E. J. Rizo

Re: Snoop Dogg to Release a new album This October
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 03:12:57 PM »
Snoop Dogg will release a 19-song greatest-hits album on October 4, The Best of Snoop Dogg. Among the classics on the collection are "Still a G Thang," "Gin & Juice II," "Down 4 My N's," "Woof!," "Just Dippin'," "Snoop Dogg (What's My Name, Pt. 2)," "Lay Low," "Beautiful" and "Hell Yeah." ...

will never be a real snoop greatest hits without his death row work in it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 03:13:44 PM »

Mygla

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 03:15:05 PM »
"Gin & Juice II,"

LMAO... real crappy song...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 03:16:25 PM »

well there is already a greatest hits with his death row stuff...this is probably the best of  No Limit Snoop Dogg

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 03:17:43 PM »
I take it Suge owns Snoops DR songs?

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 04:18:47 PM »
yeah it woz only dre who signed and had rights to his songs after the ruthless incident
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 05:08:08 PM »
man, who doesn't have all these tracks?

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 09:25:36 PM »
Hell Yeah???? isnt that the track from that WWF album f/ WC?? the only thing he does on that song is the hook

peace

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 09:42:12 PM »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 11:58:10 PM »

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 01:14:19 AM »
Snoop needs to be carefull he wont get to big-headed. Whats the point of putting out a greatest hits?? Fans dont give a fuck about that shit plus everybody knows Snoop these days because of all his work with THe Neptunes.

This sounds wack ::)

Okka

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 01:50:44 AM »
Fuck a greatest hits album, i want a new Snoop album with all tha Dogg Pound Gangstaz in it, and yeah there will be never be a dope greatest hits album cuz there can't be his Death Row, No Limit etc... material on the same album...

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2005, 02:55:14 AM »
a Snoop dogg album with all the dpg artists and a westcoast sound production will never happen again, you can quote me on that

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2005, 03:08:13 AM »
Well, it surprises me that it actually took THAT long for a Greatest Hits of Snoop Dogg to come out. Seems like very big artist nowadays is releasing a Greatest Hits CD...