Author Topic: petition 2 ban cwalker187  (Read 1462 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: petition 2 ban cwalker187
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2005, 09:11:52 AM »
yeah he woz bein rasict to me but i jus lick it off cus he is a prick so wat if im white and from england do i look like Harry potter no!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2005, 09:29:03 AM »
I like Flamboyant's alias more when it was Hater Player

NIK>Fagboyant

I agree, Jamal fell off, not only alias-wise.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2005, 10:58:43 AM »
lol, every topic flamboyant 4 u bitchez has made so far turned out into a e-bangers paradise!
"Yo, fuck you, suck my dick!
  No fuck you, suck my dick!!"

does anybody know the Setripn Bloccstyle intro? It´s about on that level...

hotdamn

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2005, 01:24:58 PM »
I like Flamboyant's alias more when it was Hater Player

NIK>Fagboyant

I agree, Jamal fell off, not only alias-wise.

You fucking long-haired German ballerina... that's not my alias you dumb son of a bitch... don't just randomly assume it's me just because you're upset about me sonning you in the past and clowning on your picture... it ain't my fault you look like a 15 year old crack-whore. Mistgeburt.

Honestly man, you're a fucking retard. You think you're fucking smart, when you're really not at all. And what the fuck is this:
"This thread is a disgrace to ToT. In a couple weeks, when you look at your stats, you have hella lot posts in ToT, people could think you write some tight shit, when in reality you spamm around nonsense here."

LOLLLLL... you think TOT is full of people belonging to MENSA or something? Bitch please, you ain't any smarter than these other fucking retards, and you sure as hell ain't on my fuckin' level, BITCH.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:29:58 PM by DaLegend »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2005, 01:34:11 PM »
....And u must be Jamal!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2005, 01:35:29 PM »
You fucking long-haired German ballerina... that's not my alias you dumb son of a bitch... don't just randomly assume it's me just because you're upset about me sonning you in the past and clowning on your picture... it ain't my fault you look like a 15 year old crack-whore. Mistgeburt.

Honestly man, you're a fucking retard. You think you're fucking smart, when you're really not at all. And what the fuck is this:
"This thread is a disgrace to ToT. In a couple weeks, when you look at your stats, you have hella lot posts in ToT, people could think you write some tight shit, when in reality you spamm around nonsense here."

LOLLLLL... you think TOT is full of people belonging to MENSA or something? Bitch please, you ain't any smarter than these other fucking retards, and you sure as hell ain't on my fuckin' level, BITCH.

Hahahahahahahaha

It's funny as hell to see dude try and act like he's not some sort of hermaphrodite.

hotdamn

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2005, 01:46:18 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha

It's funny as hell to see dude try and act like he's not some sort of hermaphrodite.

Yeah, it's even funnier watching him trying to come off as semi-intelligent, and when he thinks TOT is some sort of haven for people of IQ's higher than 170. Fucking German ballerina always trying to talk on anyone that sons him and exposes the idiot in him. Hop off the nuts, bitch. Go grab your copy of "The Documentary" and do whatever the fuck you do with that. *Engel insert pic here*

hotdamn

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2005, 01:53:05 PM »

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2005, 02:03:34 PM »
i had a feeling this dude wasent jamal
cus if it was he would atleast be funny...

this kid is just a straight moron

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2005, 02:06:13 PM »
lol you for calling somebody kid..lol ;D^^

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2005, 02:08:19 PM »
lol you for calling somebody kid..lol ;D^^
im 16 now so im a teenager...

im moveing on up 8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2005, 02:11:14 PM »
So you weren't a teenager at 13? 8)

DAYUM

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »
yeah but he acts like a preteen
like hes 11

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2005, 02:16:45 PM »
by the way what were u doing when u were my age twista? i know ur like 83 so it musta been a while ago huh...?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2005, 05:18:22 PM »
by the way what were u doing when u were my age twista? i know ur like 83 so it musta been a while ago huh...?

I don´t think he remembers...Alzheimer´s :-\