Author Topic: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**  (Read 1350 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: what u think of 300 shots from g unit **LINK**
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2005, 03:27:19 PM »
everyone with half a brain knows whats meant by the t-shirts that sayin game over.....its a straight direct comeback to the gunot t shirts, anyone who dont see that either clingin on nuts or jus straight stupid.....

im sure if shit got out of hand they'd try n protect themselves by just sayin they meant it as in .......its a wrap, its over.......but we all know its a diss to game.......

if this was a snoop or nas joint called 300 bars......im sure jome youd be sayin some shit like this was wack n so on.......but since its gunit.........ya trying ya best to defend gunit and dodge the question about what u think of the joint.....

by the way if mobb deep or mob disses game then game has every right to diss them back...

at the moment the only niggaz who look stupid are mobb deep after piggy bank then signing to gunit.....which we all know was for the bread.....so i cant hate but still.......g unit lookin stupid with droppin wack shit like this......get the banks n buck 2nd joints out is what they need to do in my opinion........olivia wont be checked by many even if its decent.........mobb deep or mob deep probably aint really deep into making their albums....could be wrong tho still, im sure mobb got bare joints in the locker befo signing to gunit.......

this beef is gettin played out, game left with his head held high on wax at least......

time for both niggaz to move on.....save any shit u got to say for the albums comin out, if i was game i wouldnt be wastin no mo energy on this beef after his new mixtape drops.........and if i was 50 id be lookin to get some new music out.....

peace

Jome

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2005, 03:43:30 PM »
Because it's obvious to anybody with half a brain that "Game Over" wasn't a diss song.

But it's obvious to anybody with a brain that "300 gunshots" WAS a diss song ?? Hahaha.  :D

if this was a snoop or nas joint called 300 bars......im sure jome youd be sayin some shit like this was wack n so on.......but since its gunit.........ya trying ya best to defend gunit and dodge the question about what u think of the joint.....

No.
I just can't judge a track properly when it's a bad radio rip in very low quality, and when there's more gunshots and "Whooooooooooooooo Kid" shoutouts than actual music.
Lil Fame killed it, Havoc's verse sounded fresh, and Buck also came decent, but it was kinda hard to tell cuz I couldn't make out more than half of the words through all the gunshots and Whoo Kid adverts, I clearly remember WCC calling Xzibit's breakthrough single "X" wack as fuck after the first poor radio leak was posted on WCC as well.. :D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2005, 03:53:57 PM »
Because it's obvious to anybody with half a brain that "Game Over" wasn't a diss song.

But it's obvious to anybody with a brain that "300 gunshots" WAS a diss song ?? Hahaha.  :D

No.
I just can't judge a track properly when it's a bad radio rip in very low quality, and when there's more gunshots and "Whooooooooooooooo Kid" shoutouts than actual music.
Lil Fame killed it, Havoc's verse sounded fresh, and Buck also came decent, but it was kinda hard to tell cuz I couldn't make out more than half of the words through all the gunshots and Whoo Kid adverts, I clearly remember WCC calling Xzibit's breakthrough single "X" wack as fuck after the first poor radio leak was posted on WCC as well.. :D

^^^gotta admit the quality was weak but nuttin really stood out to me on this joint, buck stood out the most to me on the joint from what i could hear and even he didnt really come with anything real sick........but i wouldnt mind hearing it in better quality but as for now.....this shit was wack!

peace

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2005, 06:34:09 PM »

So the 2 words "Game Over" said by 1 of 10 rappers makes the whole 7 minute track a diss.
Oh, ok, yeah it was a harsh diss to Game, they went way too far, shit is gonna get ugly.

The song was intended as a diss. It was weak. G-unit lost this round. The end.

ye fitty needs to pull his panties up adn head back to the candyshop that fuckin baby

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2005, 10:12:08 PM »
good song

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2005, 01:43:44 AM »
good song

Dis is comin foma fag that thinks Fitty Cent is the King Of The West ::)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2005, 02:01:28 AM »
good song

if he likes the song, he likes it...jesus fuckin christ...doesnt mean you have to like it...to be honest i havent even downloaded it yet...think i'll wait for a decent quality rip...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2005, 02:03:38 AM »
good song

if he likes the song, he likes it...jesus fuckin christ...doesnt mean you have to like it...to be honest i havent even downloaded it yet...think i'll wait for a decent quality rip...

ya i dont care if he likes it or not im just saying..dat dis is coming fom someone....jesus fuckin christ

anto

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2005, 07:22:07 AM »
Just listen to that "300 shots" now and... that's really weak!!! Are they serious with that track?! 9 peoples (Where's Olivia :laugh:)/5 minutes, 1 poor beat :-[ ... Are they talking about Game?! I didn't hear his name once  ;) . Game's track was really hot: 1 killer is enough/15 minutes, fucking hot beats and lyrics + he says the names the people he diss. Why is Whoo Kid still with G-Unit? I thought he was dropped from G-Unit after saying that that Jadakiss killed 50?! Damn! Mase/G-Unit... Is that a joke!! G-UNOT!!!!!!!! ;D. They better have to stop now. Can't wait to hear Game's "400 bars"

Jome

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2005, 07:51:22 AM »
good song

You know anything that bigs up 50, or goes against Game on WCC, is politically incorrect and definitely wrong, mistaken and erroneous.  :D ;D

Why is Whoo Kid still with G-Unit? I thought he was dropped from G-Unit after saying that that Jadakiss killed 50?!

No, that was Green Lantern, the DJ that actually can spin records and produce.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2005, 08:34:11 AM »
Someone please tell me if this is now an acutal diss track or not before I download it. Yall ppl are seriously confusing lol. Chill out. Btw how many dudes are on this track? Like 8? LoL@8 versus 1.. (if it's a diss) .. that fact alone would make Game the winner.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2005, 09:13:02 AM »
^^it ain't a diss. Maybe some g-unit groupies see some subliminals under the subliminals...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2005, 01:42:18 PM »
dunno if this has been posted, too lazy to look lol:

G-Unit Releases Response to Game's 300 Bars

You can feel the tension here in Miami, especially after Suge Knight was shot in the leg last night.
Earlier that same day (Saturday), The Game and his Black Wall Street crew were seen in South Beach driving in several Bentleys Continental with bodyguards walking next to them, wearing 'G-Unot' t-shirts of course.
Now 50 Cent is also in Miami for the VMAs and scheduled to appear onstage. Now we hear that 50 could perform their new joint '300 Shots' (a response to Game's '300 Bars', check out our audio section to listen to G-Unit's new song) along with the whole G-Unit crew including Mase, Mobb Deep and M.O.P.
We'll keep you posted, VMAs will be broadcast tonight @8 on MTV.

http://67.15.86.88/news.php3?id=1178

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2005, 01:45:25 PM »
as for my opinion, quality was kinda crap and whoo kid pissed me off lol
dint like it much wit de same beat n everything.

game shud team up now dblock, fat joe and nas, diss em back; that wud definitely be a better song than this one.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2005, 06:38:28 AM »
omg FUCK WHOO KID! this nigga started the song over like 12 songs. i quit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"