Author Topic: Since 7even got sonned and had to lock the thread....  (Read 1707 times)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Since 7even got sonned and had to lock the thread....
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 09:24:57 AM »
Can we all agree both 7even and Janal are sad human beings?
Oh shit maz....you sonned them big time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 09:37:54 AM »
You two disrespect, you get the tech. Im just defending myself, I've never been a hater, it's just not in my motherfucking veins.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2005, 10:39:53 AM »
You two disrespect, you get the tech. Im just defending myself, I've never been a hater, it's just not in my motherfucking veins.
defending yourself from what? Some guy whos making fun of you over an online forum?

Who cares, let him have his fun.

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2005, 11:10:41 AM »
Oh shit maz....you sonned them big time.

Damn true. It's pretty obvious this all starts with Jamal, but why in the hell does 7even even bother to respond to this clown? And why does this thread belong in the TRAIN OF THOUGHT? It sounds more like a playground to me...

Other than that... 7even, can I please have some of that bag?   8)

hotdamn

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2005, 11:45:10 AM »
youre pretty defensive in those replies lmao.. repeating what I said and basically just holdin up a mirror claimin it aint true and shit. always comparing us two as well, I bet you really look up to me.. lol dude give it a fuckin' rest. you try way too hard. most of your shit consists of lame jokes like
By the way, what's a ToT-GOD? I thought there is no such thing as a God? Infinite seems to be working on you.
that nobody but you finds funny. with most of what I said yesterday I wasnt even trying to bring arguments against you, and you know why? because there was no subject lol.. it was just you being on my nuts again and attacking me.. and then me fuckin you up. how would I spit strong facts n shit then? Im just striking back.. fuckin ppl up really aint my style, I rather be helpful and leave friendly people alone, but many dudes on wcc, like you, are just begging for it.

as for now, I could of course point out your lies, like claiming you didnt know what NIK said when in reality you claimed the thread in which he said it a classic lol.. or that the fact that the board mainly consists of dudes is sure as hell not the reason for you not uploading shit you fuckin' wannabe-homophobe. but anyway.. I just wanted to be a peaceful dude without all them useless self-aggrandizing 'fights'.. but you fuckin haters won't let me will you? last night postin was fun, I admit it, but now Im not in the mood

you love my style.

How is repeating what you said and exposing the bullshit in your statements being defensive? You should really learn the true definitions of words before using them. You're right about one thing... there was no subject... because you had no facts, just buillshit. It was my facts against your assumptions. Examples: "you hit the post button fast", "you are way more on my nuts than im on yours" (YOU ADMIT YOU'RE ON MY NUTS, BUT ASSUME I'M ON YOURS...LOL), "until you post your pic I'm going to assume you're a girly boy yourself" (YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A GIRLY BOY BY USING THE WORD TOO, BUT ASSUME THAT I AM).... so you see... it's my facts, against your Nas lyrics and your bullshit assumptions.

Now let me show you once and for all that you're an idiot. This is undeniable proof that you're a fucking moron, and you only make yourself look like a fucking retard by trying to argue with me. This is just the icing on the cake:

he thinks TOT is some sort of haven for people of IQ's higher than 170.

not to mention that you also spelled "heaven" wrong in that other thread.

SONNED. 8)

Save yourself the time.

hotdamn

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2005, 12:00:04 PM »
LOL... I just noticed you trying to bite your daddy with the sig.... BUT.... LMFAO..... you fucking moron... once again you make yourself look like a retard....
"you still havent learnt english grammar HAHAHAH YOU SAID LEARNED LOOOOL. moron." -  THE USUAL DUMB COMMENT BY 7EVEN THE RETARD....

learn   
v. learned, also learnt (lūrnt) learn·ing, learns
v. tr.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME, SON. Yo son... since you love the Nas lyrics so much... I got something for you...

They plan was to knock me out the top of the game
But I overstand they truth is all lame
I hold cannons that shoot balls of flames
Right in they fat mouth then I carve my name
Jamal - too real, Jamal - true king
It's however you feel, g'head, you swing
Your arms too short to box with god
I don't kill soloists only kill squads
Fame went to they head, so now it's "Fuck Jamal"
Yesterday you begged for a deal, today you tough guys
I seen it comin
Soon as I popped my first bottle I spotted my enemies tryna' do what I do
Came in with my style, so I fathered you

:-*

« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 04:17:30 PM by -JAMAL- »

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2005, 12:05:44 PM »
lol this guys gonna kill hisself

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2005, 12:07:21 PM »
Seriously people, unless you're in prison and you smack the phone out of someones hand during free time, no one got "SONNED", I dont know if everyone here is European or what, but no one uses this term in hip hop or in the streets, thanks.

hotdamn

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2005, 12:09:21 PM »
lol this guys gonna kill hisself

LOL no joke... motherfucker tried to mess with his daddy... bitch trying to bite my style but fucking up big time

hotdamn

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2005, 12:10:10 PM »
Seriously people, unless you're in prison and you smack the phone out of someones hand during free time, no one got "SONNED", I dont know if everyone here is European or what, but no one uses this term in hip hop or in the streets, thanks.

7even the annoying slut just has the tendency to bite my style. Excuse his retarded ass. I apologize on behalf of my son.

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 03:13:51 PM »

LMAO i concur..

i think they are secretly in love, coz those two bitches sound like a married couple.... same shit over and over again, YOURE BOTH LOSERS !

hotdamn

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2005, 03:23:15 PM »

LMAO i concur..

i think they are secretly in love, coz those two bitches sound like a married couple.... same shit over and over again, YOURE BOTH LOSERS !

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE A LOSER? LMFAO.... *show Captain's last posts*.... on the 1st page...

im one of those 'fags'
Enough said.

ok then... try this on for size... my girl isnt even in my country, and i have had no sex for 4 months... am i marriage material or what ? but damn girl, i like lingirie, and you looooooook fine !

looking is ok, as long as i dont touch  ;)
No sex for 4 months.. trying to flirt with a girl on a message board. You're not a loser at all.

i hate being horny  :(
Speaks for itself.

PLEASE BITCH... NEXT TIME JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND YOU WON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBFUCK. ONLY SPEAK WHEN YOU'RE SPOKEN TO, SON.

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2005, 03:32:14 PM »
lol, i cant compete with this dude... i need an extra 6 hours in a day to keep up with his quoting...

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2005, 03:47:19 PM »
seein as you enjoy net-beefin, and dedicate your time to "sonning" a person you will never meet... then lets allow the net to sort the beef out !!  :D

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=captain&word2=jamal

8) K.O

hotdamn

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2005, 03:56:54 PM »
seein as you enjoy net-beefin, and dedicate your time to "sonning" a person you will never meet... then lets allow the net to sort the beef out !!  :D

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=captain&word2=jamal

8) K.O

LMFAO. That was pretty funny. LOL.. I'm not beefing with anyone... but when lames like 7even can't keep my name out of their mouth when I'm not even posting here (shows how much he enjoys being on my jock)... then I don't see why I shouldn't make my name taste like ass when he speaks it  8)