Author Topic: Since 7even got sonned and had to lock the thread....  (Read 1708 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Since 7even got sonned and had to lock the thread....
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2005, 04:39:17 PM »
so we got taking shit out of context + making up lame quotes + writing in caps + jacking the song-idea but calling me a biter = pathetic attempt

but this pathetic attempt wouldnt work to murder me.. seriously what the fuck is wrong with you saying I take that shit too serious lol boy look at yourself.. anyways..when you're so concerned with my laid-back ass dissing you over the net, you makin yourself the clown, dont you realize that? those people readin that thread won't think "damn, jamal fucking sonned 7even, Jamal is so cool, I wanna be like him". they will more likely think that not only you lost, but you're also remarkably pathetic.. so yea, plus one thing: you take that shit too far, while I don't even dislike you.. when I make longer posts "sonning" you, I do it for fun not to prove something to ppl on wcc, Im far from everybody's darling here anyway.. so I maybe I should just send someone to rape your mom so we can finally make this the personal issue you always wanted it to be?

I'm not the type of guy who doesn't admit anything that you are.. you won't even admit things like being on my nuts or being that flamboyant character, so how are you supposed to admit that I sonned you, or some things I assumed about you are true? Won't ever happen. Why? Because you're fuckin insecure. This is the only place in which ppl take you for what you always wanted them to take you for. I'm a nice guy, and I really don't hold any serious grudges against you, so, I really don't want to ruin that for you.

So I put down the candy and let the little boy go.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2005, 05:04:12 PM »
Hey, how about responding to the sonnings I served you... instead of telling me what you think of me because quite frankly, I don't give a shit what some long-haired German fairy thinks of me.

I hit you with facts, and you come back with your opinions of me and your assumptions. Face it... you lost. You got sonned like a little bitch.

How about responding to the parts of you making yourself look like the fucking retard that you are...

trying to correct me by saying I made a mistake using the word 'learned'
trying to correct me by saying I spelled the word haven wrong
putting that shit in your sig (biting my style... it's ok you're on that Like Father, Like Son... just do it right next time, Son)...
and you made yourself look like a fucking retard in the process of all this bullshit... seriously, this is way too fucking easy... respond with facts, or keep the bullshit opinions to yourself... you could've saved yourself from getting sonned, but you decided to keep my name and dick in your mouth while I was gone, and now I made my name taste like ass when you speak it.

:-*
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 05:16:13 PM by -JAMAL- »

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2005, 05:08:20 PM »
How about responding to the parts of you making yourself look like a fucking retard that you are...

... says Mr. Flamboyant :-X ::)

hotdamn

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2005, 05:09:41 PM »
I'm not the type of guy who doesn't admit anything that you are.. you won't even admit things like being on my nuts or being that flamboyant character, so how are you supposed to admit that I sonned you, or some things I assumed about you are true?

That's your flaw. You feel that you can't keep up with me cuz I hit you with facts and expose the retard in you.... and you can't step your game up, so you have to resort to assumptions. "OH YOU HAD TO MAKE 2 POSTS BECAUSE YOU WERE SO MAD THAT YOU HIT THE POST BUTTON REALLY FAST", "UNTIL YOU POST YOUR PIC I'M GOING TO ASSUME YOU'RE A LONG-HAIRED FRUITCAKE LIKE MYSELF", etc..... Son... honestly, just stop for your own benefit.

hotdamn

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2005, 05:10:27 PM »
How about responding to the parts of you making yourself look like a fucking retard that you are...

... says Mr. Flamboyant :-X ::)

I see the 10-percenters have decided to join the conversation.

hotdamn

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »
By the way... you still have the quote in your sig... you can try to be like me, but at least do it right  :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2005, 05:16:06 PM »
^^ So this is what the hate is all about... me letting ppl know who flamboyant is? Well, that's actually your own fault.

I mean look at yourself.. you wrote like 3 pages during all your "sonnings", and the best thing you achieved is spelling-related, that's so damn weak.

Anyways I said what I truthfully think about you, whether you think about it or try to repress it by pointing out the same spelling-related errors for the 10th time is up to you.

Still, you remind me of Bush when he said "You forgot Poland"..

I close this thread in 10 minutes, say what you want to say and then move on with your life.

And with that sig I never tried to be like you, I tried to show you how pathetic you are, but you decided to take it as "he's biting me" as a method of psychological self-defense.

Thread gets closed in 10 minutes.
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2005, 05:18:41 PM »
^^ So this is what the hate is all about... me letting ppl know who flamboyant is? Well, that's actually your own fault.

I mean look at yourself.. you wrote like 3 pages during all your "sonnings", and the best thing you achieved is spelling-related, that's so damn weak.

Anyways I said what I truthfully think about you, whether you think about it or try to repress it by pointing out the same spelling-related errors for the 10th time is up to you.

Still, you remind me of Bush when he said "You forgot Poland"..

I close this thread in 10 minutes, say what you want to say and then move on with your life.

And with that sig I never tried to be like you, I tried to show you how pathetic you are, but you decided to take it as "he's biting me" as a method of psychological self-defense.

Thread gets closed in 10 minutes.

LMAO.
You: Assumptions, opinions, trying to point out my mistakes when I made none, Nas lyrics
Me: Facts, pointed out your mistakes

You finally realize that you lost, and now feel that it's time to lock the thread. Smartest move you've made. Just remember this for next time... you got no chance, ballerina.  8)

*LOCKED*

hotdamn

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2005, 05:19:31 PM »
Since I'm your dad, and don't want my little girly son to be exhausted from all the sonning... I'll even lock it for you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2005, 05:24:13 PM »
Don't worry I'll take care of that  8)

I decided to lock it because I don't want ppl to be further on bothered by all this... *LOCKED*  :P
No, it's not a sin