Author Topic: Drop YOUR top dubcc posters here...  (Read 716 times)

DAYUM

Drop YOUR top dubcc posters here...
« on: August 27, 2005, 11:38:02 PM »
since no one is gonna do the top 30 greatest posters i have took the time to make my own list...
plus i think it would be too contriversial (big word so i prolly didnt spell it right) because of different opinions and views and there are so many good posters
feel free to make yours too you dont gotta give detail like i did if you dont want too

1. Nik aka Sccit- love him or hate him he is here to stay wether its a 24hour ban or a lifetime ban he also makes the g-spot entertaining and enjoyable and always has the best beefs... hes a dubcc legend there is no denying

2. Nima- dubcnn would be gay without him

3. Trauma- not only is he an asshole to people that are ignorant but hes a smart fella i always enjoy reading his posts and opinions even if i dont agree

4. Jamal- see Nik aka Sccit

5. WSConnected 187 aka EDizzle- probably one of the few cool dudes on here real down to earth and knows his music i dont think anyone really has had a problem with him either makeing him easily one of my greatest posters

6. Ac grundy- he use to be a major asshole but i guess hes been getting laid more often and has cooled down. hes good at clowning people i wont deny it and has some good beefs including with me and has good taste in music which i cant deny.

7. Tom- this nigga is real funny i wouldnt say cool but if u know tom like we know tom u know hes not cool lol but on dubcc hes a cool dude and one of the funniest its always good to see  his posts the dubcc went threw a depression when he wasent posting

8. Sikotic- this nigga is one of the few o.g.s and few cool dudes on this place he also is quite funny and looks like carlton from fresh prince... hes one of the laid back dudes too never haveing alot of beefs

9. Mr. TT- the grandpa of the bored he deserved to be higher but hes so old i had to put him lower but none the least this board wouldnt be the same and as fun without him

10. Overseer- hes a horrible admin i think but a pretty damn good poster. always trying to help people out and his posts are always good to read too he is also the dictator or King of the bored. too bad hes british  :P

11. KING Verbal Assualta- took the title as king from tech and use to be hella dope back in the day im sure alot of the older members remember him

12. Murrow- another great postet that i remember but never see him post anymore its a shame but he definently needs to make the list

13. Doggy- great poster he should be higher but every since the beef we use to have i havent been a big fan of him for a while. but i liked the track him rodzilla and blade did called 123

14. Blade- im sure he woulda made the top 5 if he still posted too bad he doesnt  :-\

15. Pink and SGV- the first dubcc couple so i had to put them together. Pink was a fat loser who tried to hook up with any guy on dubcc and SGV is a fat loser who played her ass and love him or hate him hes a good poster only cus he doesnt give a fuck about what other people think

16. Kain- the dorkiest black person since urkel but the guy is a great poster what can i say?

17. Em28- this kid was real cool to pick on and stuff too bad he changed his name to Trev and doesnt post 1000 times anymore or skips school too make his post counts higher

18. Bez, and Mauzip- they paved the way for the queers on board, i dont think Bez is gay but alot of people do but hes a great poster better then mauzip thats why i put bez's name first. Mauzip is just gay and holds it down for the queers on the board. but still they are great posters and its always a joy reading there posts and makeing fun of them

19. Useless souljah- real cool to make fun of and is prolly the ugliest person to ever post at dubcc along with Pink always a joy reading her posts

20. Jome- prolly deserves to be higher but fuck yall this is my list

21. That cracka Jay- another great poster i dont see around alot anymore

22. Gary Coleman- just a cool dude

ok im getting tired so im just gonna name some names

23. snoopdre
24. Woodrow
25. Lazy
tie for 26. Rap Quake, Ruthless G, and kµ®µptף

im sure im missing alot of other great posters but these people were just off the top of my head im sure if i went back and looked at old topics i could find another 25 but im too lazy

anyways feel free to post yours here, make comments, or whatever and i hope no one is gonna cry or get hurt cus i didnt put them in my list im also considered an og compared to the newbs on this board and ive seen many great posters come and go...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Drop YOUR top dubcc posters here...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 12:26:31 AM »
FUCK U!!!! im not on the list!

lol jk man :-*

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 05:16:14 AM »
lmao didn't know that was you AG...thanks.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 05:23:17 AM »
am i hangin around the 27th- 30th spot  ;)  :'(
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

bez

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 10:35:59 AM »
You are a dickhead, seriously. 

Tell your mother I want my watch back.

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 10:46:14 AM »

sorry if i hurt ur feelings  :-\

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 10:52:48 AM »
infinite needs top 10, and im not on it.

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 11:04:49 AM »
^^ make your own

and i totally forgot infinite

bez

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2005, 11:09:39 AM »

You didn't, you're just a dickhead.

YA MUDDDDDDDDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her I want my watch back.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 11:31:49 AM »
sheds tear... thanx for the shout out

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 11:48:44 AM »

i did she said finders keepers losers weapers

bez

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 11:50:43 AM »

Tell her I want my wristbands back too.

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 11:53:52 AM »

Tell her I want my wristbands back too.

well u told her she needed them to get into the gay bar...
she didnt use them so she kept them...
so too bad

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 11:54:12 AM »
sheds tear... thanx for the shout out

its all good ur my nigga

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2005, 11:57:56 AM »
 :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: